Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music is my religion
Helloooo!
My name's Max, I'm bisexual, I'm 19.
I write music (pop/ pop-rock), sing, play the piano and violin (a bit)!
Would like to find new friends from NYC, cuz I wish I could move there next year.

Hey man, welcome Smile. Music is also a passion of mine. I'd love to hear some of your stuff!

Hi Max welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey max, welcome Smile

Howdy from Texas, and welcome!

Hate to say, but Im a Wade groupie.
You'll have to do some pretty fancy singing to make me switch!!!!
1blue1

Welcome Max. You'll of course be aware that Jimi Hendrix also claimed that music was his religion and that Frank Zappa asserted that it was the only religion that delivers the goods. Stick around, post often and you too may say something quotable.

Thanks to all!)

Tyrion Wrote:Hey man, welcome Smile. Music is also a passion of mine. I'd love to hear some of your stuff!
Maybe sooooon... Big Grin

Quote:Welcome Max. You'll of course be aware that Jimi Hendrix also claimed that music was his religion and that Frank Zappa asserted that it was the only religion that delivers the goods. Stick around, post often and you too may say something quotable.
Well, to be honest, I've never heard of that Jimi's quote... I mean, it came to my mind independently..

Oh now you know I'm just gotta rape you every which way to Friday and Six ways to Sunday :p

Welcome Sis, Music, along with Nature, is also my Religion and passion. I play Viola,Cello,Double Bass,Piano,Drums,Xylophone,Clainet Bb, and a little Guitar, but only Bass lol. TAB makes me wanna slap my own ass...

Perhaps you find interest in Apollo, the God of Music, Harmony, Healing, Nature and the like? I know he is my favourite Olympian.

Maybe you will grace us with your fabulous Music. ^o^

cardiganwearer Wrote:Welcome Max. You'll of course be aware that Jimi Hendrix also claimed that music was his religion and that Frank Zappa asserted that it was the only religion that delivers the goods. Stick around, post often and you too may say something quotable.

*quotes for shits and giggles*

Hi Max! I converted to Musicalism a few years ago! Praise be to tempo-based genres!