Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must Vent... I can be good I can be good...
CCRox Wrote:Gossamer you set up the recorder and have it ready. The minute he enters you say you are recording and do it consistently. He's informed and you WILL eventually get what you need. Have the kids present when you announce. Hold the recorder if possible so he can't grab it. If it's your home and he's not down with it...he can leave as he was duly informed. I'd document every single time he comes through the door! Sagrin

I have thought of that, and friends have suggested that, but I think that could be the last straw that triggers something really bad. Or maybe he'd just storm out. Or maybe he'd diatribe onto that recording all the horrible things he thinks of me.

Which pretty much proves your point. Only I think this is what he would do: He would shut his mouth, leave, and go to battle for full custody. And I don't have the money to fight that. Sad

Okay, got it.

[Image: hug.jpg]

Use your wonderful virgo attributes, consider the source, say he's true to form, laugh at him, love your kids, and remember you have the support of all of us here at gs, JimBighugBighug
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I have sent an email to my attorney to submit an addendum to the custody agreement, saying that ex may not enter the house unless I grant an exception. He may pick up the kids at the door then go have his weekend with them. He can effing get a hotel room and stay there. With a pool, because the kids will love that.

I am too emotionally exhausted to even tell you the semi-incoherent written response to my note that, summed up, says "Hey, looks like I have a job. I am NOT a loser. Get over yourself."

I'm seriously thinking to pursue sole custody until/unless he gets some therapy for himself.

You should be getting custody anyway! I'd even be careful about how his visitation is stipulated!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Do you have anyone old enough to testify that has heard his raging? If so, you can get them as a character witness to help you gain sole custody and, even supervised visitation only, if that's what you want.

Hang in there, it will get better. I promise. Smile

Well I think you are a woman, that means you already have a leg and a half up in nearly every court of law. Courts tend to favor moms and their 'requests'.

You can just say that being with this man is way too much for you. you do have a doctor who most likely will write a note saying that stress worsens your condition. Since you two are partner there is just reason to think that this man is a stressor in your life.

As for raging - yeah you can't be to certain what he will do 'if ____________' (fill in the blank).

As for that baby sitter you are worried about (wink, wink) they now sell teddy bears with 'nanny cams' in them. Get a teddy or two and put them in a place to observe your baby-sitter (wink, wink). That way if the baby sitter (wink, wink) does anything like you think she has done, well its not just audio recorded but video taped as well.

After all a good parent keeps tabs on the baby sitter.

I know that in your condition you may forget from time to time to turn of Teddy Cam - shit happens.... Wink

See sweetie, you just don't now how to be treacherous like me.... You'll learn.

Blue Wrote:Do you have anyone old enough to testify that has heard his raging? If so, you can get them as a character witness to help you gain sole custody and, even supervised visitation only, if that's what you want.

Hang in there, it will get better. I promise. Smile

He doesn't act like this in front of anyone old enough to testify to his behaviour. Typical, right?

Bow, I love how you think. Evil_lol