Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must-play video games?
Awesome! I grew up watching m

I feel like such a dork. My favorite game growing up was Banjo Kazooie. When I got the sequel for a Christmas present, I ran upstairs to play it before all the relatives showed up for the holiday festivities, leaving all my other Santa presents unopened. I mean I loved Goldeneye, Pokemon Snap, Starfox, and all the other n64 games I had, but Banjo Kazooie has always had that favorite spot in my heart.

But for new games? I'm really digging the Assassins Creed series. Can't wait for the American Revolution incarnation.

I just bought a couple of very good and cheap cheap games off the steam sales which are apparently must-play.
Half Life 2
Portal series
terraria

I havent tried any of them and know nothing about them o_O so I bought them just by their acclaim.

Lilitu Wrote:I just bought a couple of very good and cheap cheap games off the steam sales which are apparently must-play.
Half Life 2
Portal series
terraria

I havent tried any of them and know nothing about them o_O so I bought them just by their acclaim.
money well spentWink I love the portal games. I never played the other two but I heard they were excellent games.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:money well spentWink I love the portal games. I never played the other two but I heard they were excellent games.

yay Big Grin It was like 11 US Dollars for all of that. @_@ so cheap cheap cheap and bargain priced.