Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mut
RANT!

We are going to be looking after my aunties muts. One of them is a big dog. He killed at cat in their back yard the other day. TBH I don't think she should have the big dog as she treats them like spoilt children. I'm worried for my cat. If he so as looks at my cat the wrong way I'm going to bite him. And she also has a small dog (more of a rat) and if that one chases my cat I'm also going to bite it.

No dog goes after my cat!!!

Monkee

Ugh I hate irresponsible owners! They're just as bad if not worse than irresponsible parents!

Having said that, my mum's friends are the best pet owners ever, they treat their dogs exactly like they treat their grandkids, with discipline but also love. Although, one of them is a basset hound... and you can't really get basset hounds angry they always look cutely depressed. Like eeyore.

I have spoiled my dogs like children, and also trained them like children too.

The dog hasn't been socialized with cats, perhaps not even with other animals outside of its 'pack'. The dog is not to blame, dog is going to be dog unless humans step in and give a dog training and the opportunity to get to know other animals.

So if the dog goes after the cat, I strongly suggest you bite the owner (human) not the dog.

For the time being, do not leave the animals alone. Have the dog on a leash with someone strong enough to hold the dog close and introduce the cat into the room, then bring the cat closer telling the dog in calm voice its ok, this is the cat, the cat belongs here, nice kitty....

The cat will also need to be kept calm and reassured and introduced to the dog in a nice voice as well.

They most likely will not get to really like each other, but they can learn to tolerate and not kill one another in the short term.

I'd love to stroke and play with your pussy Josh Wink

Good luck with the dogs, Josh.Catmilk

pellaz Wrote:dogs, cats; your the human. your actions contribute for success. if this is a short term project i would keep the animals separate.

3 months. Her dogs are cunts

Drewsdad Wrote:make sure your cat has escape routes and safe havens around the house, if you can borrow a child safety gate to make a safe room - take no chances

Big dog can jump u.u

dfiant1 Wrote:I'd love to stroke and play with your pussy Josh Wink

My pussy only likes me. u.u sorry daz.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have spoiled my dogs like children, and also trained them like children too.

The dog hasn't been socialized with cats, perhaps not even with other animals outside of its 'pack'. The dog is not to blame, dog is going to be dog unless humans step in and give a dog training and the opportunity to get to know other animals.

So if the dog goes after the cat, I strongly suggest you bite the owner (human) not the dog.

For the time being, do not leave the animals alone. Have the dog on a leash with someone strong enough to hold the dog close and introduce the cat into the room, then bring the cat closer telling the dog in calm voice its ok, this is the cat, the cat belongs here, nice kitty....

The cat will also need to be kept calm and reassured and introduced to the dog in a nice voice as well.

They most likely will not get to really like each other, but they can learn to tolerate and not kill one another in the short term.

No I'll be biting the dog u.u
I will not be leaving the animals alone.
I think my cat will be more worried about the dogs being around me than the dogs themselves.
And if my cat dies so dose the dog that did it -.-

Joshular Wrote:My pussy only likes me. u.u sorry daz.

Do you have a frigid pussy?