Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mut
No he's just homophobic sorry daz u.u

Damn it! damn it all to heck!

What kind of dogs are these? Different breeds react better to different things.

Big dogs are awesome. Like Rotties. I loved my Rottie. Big, dumb and protective haha.

Good luck. If you're not a dog person, it's going to be a rough 3 months.

You can always just stay in your room and play with pussy.

Matt Wrote:What kind of dogs are these? Different breeds react better to different things.

Big dogs are awesome. Like Rotties. I loved my Rottie. Big, dumb and protective haha.

Good luck. If you're not a dog person, it's going to be a rough 3 months.

You can always just stay in your room and play with pussy.

They are all muts. Lots of different breads rolled into one. One is a small rat mut and one is a big rude cunt mut.

maybe im a little clairvoyant here but I picking up a little vibe that your not a dog lover Smile specially the big C mut - a baby gate would be very good to keep the muts in one room well away from your pussy - would hate to see that damaged in anyway shape or form m8

matty7 Wrote:maybe im a little clairvoyant here but I picking up a little vibe that your not a dog lover Smile specially the big C mut - a baby gate would be very good to keep the muts in one room well away from your pussy - would hate to see that damaged in anyway shape or form m8

I'm a dog lover. But just of dogs that know their place at the bottom of the pac not any where other than that. A dogs place should be bottom. Nothing else. Anything else is dangerous.

Drewsdad Wrote:Forgive my ignorance what's u.u ?

Chat-speak, means something is sad or sucks. Technically the "uu" are "downcast eyes."