Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"My 5yr old son is gay"
Found this blog after I read about on some-or-other news site....

Quite liked the bloggers take on the matter and, naturally, pissed off at how people can be so cruel and hateful towards a child so young.... all because of a Halloween costume...

My son is gay « Nerdy Apple Bottom

Oh dear, oh my. And I thought my country was conservative and dumb.

Just read about that one... The kid looks cute. To think that at that age I wanted to dress up as Snow White and my mum got me the costume... she did. My grandmother had a fit. Guess someone knew better.... lol.

I dressed as the yellow power ranger ._. Who was a girl :/ I thought it was gold lol but my school didnt have a problem with it and I was and still am in SOUTH CAROLINA XD lol One guy came as a fairy :/ This was Kindergarten btw lol

AWESOME COSTUME!:biggrin:
Seriously, whats the big deal .......:confused:

My sister, who is a primary school teacher, had a child in one of her classes who dressed as snow white for halloween. The way my sister described him he sounded lovely.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

All i have to say is the kid is 5
I dressed up as a witch on year, i had the the hair, the tattered dress, the big nose, the green skin the getup. An i turned out fine (kind of:tongueSmile

This is a jewel:

"Thirdly, I am not worried that your son will grow up to be an actual ninja so back off".

Haha

Makes me ashamed to be American

Quote:Or he’s not. I don’t care. He is still my son. And he is 5. And I am his mother.

I don't know if he is gay, if he is a cross dresser, a potential drag queen. But I know that he will have a good life ahead because he has a brave mother who accepts and love him the way he is.

I really like how she reacted to the other parents and her post in general. The kid looks cute and I see no big deal about his choice of costume either. Again, he's only 5... it's a shame to see parents act like that over his choice of costume. Also...

Quote:Thirdly, I am not worried that your son will grow up to be an actual ninja so back off.

And my little man worked that costume like no other. He rocked that wig, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.

LOL I love her!