Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help guys
bryyzy Wrote:I don't do drugs. Or smoke. I got asthma. I am something of a lightweight because I ain't a regular drinker. But I was tipsy and still in control. But either way. I ain't pursuing it anymore. I don't want to end up with a total weirdo. But I always had a bit of a selective memory. The stuff I don't need to remember I filter out. Anything important stays with me.

Ah, if you are a lightweight, had a rough week, were physically drained, I can see the reaction. Much different than if it's a regular thing.

As Jimmy Buffett sings "why don't we get drunk and screw," seems to be the gay world's SOP. Of course, it's also prevalent in straight bars too. Not something to be proud of or aspire to in my book.

You can understand that alcoholism, problem drinking, drug use/abuse, etc, can be a hot button topic for some people, especially people who have experienced either side of the equation.

I never been the kind to drink and screw. I ain't like that because I don't wanna catch god knows what. I prefer to have sex inside a relationship and be safe about it. I don't let things happen unless I am happy with it. I just don't want people calling me an alcoholic, it isnt something I am and I seem it wreck lives. I am happy being sober 99% of the time and having the occasional drink.

well having been there myself when I was much younger

there's only one way to find out. ask him out to maybe have coffee in public. you'll have a chance to find out if he's a creep, a stalker, or maybe someone who wants to get to know you for who you are.

he made the effort to reach out... I would have coffee in a public place and trust my instincts from that point.

best energy

I guess my first topic of conversation would be "and you got my number... how?"

trust your instincts

those instincts which flow from above the waistline :-)