Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Boyfriend Type:
Since was hard to me to explain what do I consider a physical prospective for an actual mate and how this has created a bit of confusion between some people...

I'm gonna start this thread about the physical description of what would I wish for a Boyfriend for myself :3

Despite I don't like to talk about physicals, I've being thinking about this for a very long period, because although I met a lot of people I think that I always keep falling for the same kind of dudes over and over again.

The purpose of this thread is not to show someone who I can consider 'perfect' or 'symmetrical', or 'beautifully impossible' or over 'idyllic' or 'over talented' or 'over whatever'... It is to really show how will you imagine an average guy that you will find yourself in a real relationship with...

lets begin with:

[Image: 401abf60557d374c307bc69b11f6ebbc.jpg]

First I'm gonna explain how I see him... I see him as a hairy dude who is/looks a few years older than me... with green eyes.

I've always been attracted to hairy dudes or dudes with green or hazel eyes, so I'm mainly imagining my future to be hairy, if you notice he doesn't have a perfect beard, and although his forehead and face was a bit smoothed with photoshop (or a good make up), in general I found him as my mainstream type.

The second 'range':
[Image: tumblr_ocwdnkD5CM1sx9d42o1_500.jpg]

Simple, he reminds me of a friend that I really liked some years ago.

The third case:
[Image: gettyimages-483633702.jpg]

I know that he's not an 'average person' but I had to put him on this list because he looked alike one dude I met in my university a few years ago, and I almost feel in love with the dude... long story... lets continue e-e

The ones:

[Image: sean-cody-brandon-pounds-manny-raw-001.jpg]

[Image: 21d270a4a3912e6dfea16bf3cb7b77c5.jpg]

I'm not going to mention where did I get these ones because everybody here probably has to know lol.

I love the hairy one, he seem like one of those nice guys that I can found here in Panamá
And the second one have something, that I actually can't explain... and not, I'm not talking about his goods lol. Maybe is his smile? his height? body type? I don't know.

If I have to choose between these two, it's gonna be a very harsh situation because I really like both at the same time e_e but I think that I would end choosing the hairy one...

An unusual case:

I found this dude very interesting, he's not handsome and not ugly,
and although I don't find myself very attracted to blonde guys but...

He have the face of being a funny person and someone very cuddleable?* (that word doesn't exist in spanish either lol)
His no totally straight teeth, his dark circles and some pimples, despite all those things I still thinking he looks cute!

[Image: article-2617690-1D7F28C200000578-293_306x423.jpg]

He was on an UK article so maybe you guys who live in Great Britain should know who is him... I don't have any idea. e-e

*insert highly speculative information here

And also a curious case...

I was working in my second job two days ago and I met someone who looked alike this, with the same age range (35-39 years old) he was being very polite and also he tried to made me smile... and yeah he did it, and in fact he was flirting with me.

That made me remind that I will not care in having a relationship with someone of that age range, but...

[Image: cristobalgalan6.jpg]

... The main problem with older guys is that they always consider younger guys as immatures... and that's why they like them. And that's a problem because I consider myself a 22 year old guy who's trying his best to achieve all his goals, and I will reject immediately someone who consider myself a 'child' e-e (And yeah maybe that would immature reaction, but I don't care Tongue, lol)

An infamous extra...

I've felt in love with a dude who looked like this one (literally):

[Image: Thyago-Alves-bananas-janvier-2014-14.jpg]

When this happened to me it was a very hard time, in fact was harder enough to made me reach depression lol.

I didn't wanted to mention or include this, but if I'm gonna be honest as I can, I've to. I don't think that I will fall again for a dude who looks like this one anymore, but if I do someday I hope this time he will not be a strong mistake like I did before.

So at last...

In conclusion if I have to choose one of them to be my boyfriend based on which one is the closest to my physical type, this finally would be...

[Image: sean-cody-brandon-pounds-manny-raw-001.jpg]

Yeah, Manny! (from you know where) Tongue

As I told, he looked like the type of dudes that I met regularly in my country (the ones that catch my attention lol) so I think that I would have more possibilities to fall for a guy like him than the any other types.

He have all the things that I found attractive on someone, his weird ears, nose, hairy body, and his warming smile...

If I would have to choose someone my boyfriend prototype... yeah I definitely would show a picture of him Tongue

[SIZE="2"]Note 1. was hard to find a picture of Manny alone with his clothes on e_e
Note 2. I didn't wanted to use real people of my country, or people I met, because since I'm using a nickname I've find the need of respect people's privacy too.
Note 3. I hope that I had explained enough the main topic of this thread and don't find people taking it too seriously... it's was made with entertaining purpose.[/SIZE]

So have you ever seen someone alike the dude you would date and he would like to date you too?, someone that you would like to call... 'my boyfriend'?

No. 2 and 7 are hot.

It's interesting that you have a more specific image in mind of a guy you'd want. Isn't it just something that gets you hard though? Because looks do only go so far. Are you not confusing someone who arouses you sexually with someone who you would be attracted to on a more permanent basis? (Genuine question. I am making no implications with this).

It's very much about emotional and physical connection for me. And I won't know if I have that with a guy unless I've interacted with him in person. So, no matter that there are some guys I find having exemplary masculine beauty, the men I am most pulled towards and attracted to are the ones I have an emotional and/or a physical connection with. That force overrides everything else.

And I also don't seem to have a type. I have been attracted to different types of guys looks-wise. (Personality-wise there are some common denominators, but not as much as to declare a type still).

There is no image in my head of what my ''ideal'' guy is like. I know him when I meet him.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

They are all too hairy for my liking, [MENTION=23908]Shawn[/MENTION] you really like macho men I'd be too intimidated by them. If I were to pick a perfect guy looks wise it'd be this young man. He is clean shaven and clean cut he's the type you bring to Christmas.
[Image: Screen-shot-2014-03-21-at-22.46.16_zps7ujmmae5.png]

I think this is a half drag thing to support folks with cancer in the UK . I dont believe that this gentleman is gay at all, but I sure hope he is. But this is actually the look I prefer over the masculine men I've been with. If any of you guys in the UK know him tell me Smile haha.

Guy #1 .... WOW. Just saying. It's all in the eyes with that guy and although I'm not a big fan of a lot of body hair? He's pretty damned hot anyway.

Physical aesthetics? He's the only one in your tour-of-men that did anything for me. Although.... that Thyago Alves guy isn't too bad either.

meridannight Wrote:No. 2 and 7 are hot.

It's interesting that you have a more specific image in mind of a guy you'd want. Isn't it just something that gets you hard though? Because looks do only go so far. Are you not confusing someone who arouses you sexually with someone who you would be attracted to on a more permanent basis? (Genuine question. I am making no implications with this).

It's very much about emotional and physical connection for me. And I won't know if I have that with a guy unless I've interacted with him in person. So, no matter that there are some guys I find having exemplary masculine beauty, the men I am most pulled towards and attracted to are the ones I have an emotional and/or a physical connection with. That force overrides everything else.

And I also don't seem to have a type. I have been attracted to different types of guys looks-wise. (Personality-wise there are some common denominators, but not as much as to declare a type still).

There is no image in my head of what my ''ideal'' guy is like. I know him when I meet him.

you know that I'm asking myself the same question... is fine that you ask that to me because it put me to think again what is exactly what I want.

But I know that it's a general stuff, because you know I find myself genuinely attracted to dudes who looks like example. 'Manny', or the other ones.

Being more specific... if someone who doesn't catch my attention at all try to flirt with me, I just will find it like an awkward situation, very uncomfortable, and I just going to be like 'Oh God I wanna leave now'... and I'm saying this because it's has happened to me before.

Meanwhile if I find someone close to my type, I don't think consciously about it, but I become very open to those guys, and also I began to put attention on them... stuff they like, what they like to do, if we have common things, etc...

But that doesn't means that I only will be attracted to the guys alike the ones I've putted on the thread... there are exceptions...

This thread is about to mention those 'Personality-wise there are some common denominators' that you mentioned... those kind of looks are my "common denominators" but not determinatives for not having a relationship with somebody.

Number 2!! Too-hot-to-handle

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Guy #1 .... WOW. Just saying. It's all in the eyes with that guy and although I'm not a big fan of a lot of body hair? He's pretty damned hot anyway.

Physical aesthetics? He's the only one in your tour-of-men that did anything for me. Although.... that Thyago Alves guy isn't too bad either.

To be honest that first one is like my 'TOP' lol... but I chose Manny because I know that he would be someone more close to my 'real possibilities' hahaha, and that's what is the thread about not choosing the perfect ones... is trying to choose something close to a real one lol

...But I would not mind in putting my efforts to chase the first one... to be honest

Cridders88 Wrote:Number 2!! Too-hot-to-handle

I Know Right! LoL

Cridders88 Wrote:Number 2!! Too-hot-to-handle

High five!
''Do I look civilized to you?''

2, 5, 6 for me.