Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it mean if me ?
It's a good thing that my bf, knows he's too ticklish to try to get me back Wink

AAwww this is a cute post Im ticklish too. What you should do to surprise tickle him Supergrin. So heirs what you do, first you'll give him a backward hug (like a face to back hug) all intimate like Wink then take one hand and count his ribs out loud from the top down whale the other hand holds him it place. By at least four or five he will be crying Laugh

I dont think it is haha. I'm incredibly ticklish as my best mate points out to everyone. Then he goes on to say I have secret spots as well that hes going to teach whoever my first boyfriend will be hahahahaha

i dont think its mean unless you do it when the person has had enough.

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

You meanie :biggrin:do it again , I love to see people suffer Rofl J/K