Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Day Is Ruined
^^^^^

Hell yes! ITA...Apolo is one of the sexiest and most interesting sports figures out there..I am a big fan...

East Wrote:OMG..Chaka has flaws???

Say it isn't so.... Rofl

...and the only thing that reminds me of my parents is watching Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs .... :eek: Rofl

I am more interested in finding out what part of them was not flawed....

But yeah..I get the analogy..just my parents don't insert well into the equation....

For me...it is losing her "cool factor" to go on DWTS....

...but if she has a good reason..I will overlook it and just pretend it never happened....
[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], for the very reasons you mentioned and I've heard of before, I deliberately changed a 'your' possessive adjective to a 'one's' because I didn't want YOU to miscontrue my 'your parents' as being a personal 'YOUR parents', given what we know of the situation. For most (?) / many (?) children, their parents are their heroes until they become teens and then their parents are just all WRONG. And you find out that they do have flaws. We forgive them generally, as we've grown up too to become more tolerant of other's flaws, while recognising, at the same time, our own shortcomings and hoping others will have as much tolerance and compassion towards us.

OK...here comes the week I have to decide if I have it in me to watch live...or wait 'til You Tube. Hey! Maybe HULU is gonna have it on so I can FF the parts I don't like....

It is about the lowest that a 'celebrity' can go before they end up on Celebrity Big Brother......

Rareboy Wrote:It is about the lowest that a 'celebrity' can go before they end up on Celebrity Big Brother......

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing ...but having never seen Big Brother...I was thinking "reality show"....

I almost shit my pants when Liza decided to let us "peek" into her world...I watched it once...I really wish I hadn't. I used to love her...

I guess it is my fault for putting Chaka so high on a pedestal....maybe I will find something wrong with her on my own before DWTS does it for me.....

OK...I thought about it and I have loved her most of my life..so I forgive her....

(sniff sniff...I miss Lauren Bacall...loved her)[/I]