Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Evolving Situation
I'm happy for you, pal. This is a really nice story and I hope for you it keeps getting better.

Awesome. Smile

Rob Wrote:I'm happy for you, pal. This is a really nice story and I hope for you it keeps getting better.

Thanks, me too!! haha.

reaper Wrote:… I have been dishonest about one thing however, my age. On the site I lowball my age by 5 yrs. I think he called me out on it but I didn't catch it ….
:eek: OMFG YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR AGE??!!!???

The unforgivable sin of it!!

Dude, you're 35, FFS. AND have an adonis bod. The kind most guys would *kill* for. One thing you do NOT need to do is fudge on the numbers -- not for at least another 30 years, k? Tongue3

I'm so excited and happy to hear things are going so well for you!

reaper Wrote:I have been dishonest about one thing however, my age. On the site I lowball my age by 5 yrs. I think he called me out on it but I didn't catch it.

He mentioned seeing my facebook, which I don't really use. Only after did I go back and look at it wondering if it mentioned my age. It does, and worse, the last post on my page was my coach from my training praising my hard work and mentioning my age, lol.

So I think he knows although he hasn't called me out on it. That aside, I've been 100% honest about everything.

Perhaps he's just waiting for the right moment to exact your punishment! Devil

Congratulations, this is neat. So are you rethinking the city move now that you've started exploring the possibilities stateside?

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Perhaps he's just waiting for the right moment to exact your punishment! Devil

Congratulations, this is neat. So are you rethinking the city move now that you've started exploring the possibilities stateside?

I am rethinking the city thing. It seems less necessary now. I'll have to rethink a lot of things most likely.

I have plans for New Years Eve, a guy from the club who I'm frineds with invited me to his party. (not the guy that I liked) I just recently told him I'm going and really want to go. But the way things are moving, I'll want to spend it with this new guy too. And I'm sure he'll want to spend it with me.

I'd feel uncomfortable asking if I could bring someone with me to the party. I've never been to my frineds apartment before. The one having the party.

wat to do?

MikeW Wrote::eek: OMFG YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR AGE??!!!???

The unforgivable sin of it!!

Dude, you're 35, FFS. AND have an adonis bod. The kind most guys would *kill* for. One thing you do NOT need to do is fudge on the numbers -- not for at least another 30 years, k? Tongue3

Thanks Mike, although 35 is my hook up site age, I just turned 40. Fortunately this guy doesn't seem to mind, although I will have to oficially acknowledge it when it comes up again. My potential boyfriend is 26.

I like them younger, what can I say, lol! Smile

You are almost 40?! You're in great shape, no one would have known otherwise.

Age is all but one factor. There's 7 years difference between my guy and me. No one would know if I didn't say.

reaper Wrote:Thanks Mike, although 35 is my hook up site age, I just turned 40. Fortunately this guy doesn't seem to mind, although I will have to oficially acknowledge it when it comes up again. My potential boyfriend is 26.

I like them younger, what can I say, lol! Smile
Xyxthumbs