Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Evolving Situation
I rather a guy 40 in great shape than a guy 30 aging badly lol lol

I am really happy for you and It's cool to see a «success story» here.
I mean it's incredible how much that happen to you in small amount of time. Yes you look great but the way you deal with everything new in your life is truly inspiring. I don't know where you were a few months ago before coming out, but look like 2014 been a year of discovery and knowledge for you. The future look bright for you.

MountLogan Wrote:I rather a guy 40 in great shape than a guy 30 aging badly lol lol

I am really happy for you and It's cool to see a «success story» here.
I mean it's incredible how much that happen to you in small amount of time. Yes you look great but the way you deal with everything new in your life is truly inspiring. I don't know where you were a few months ago before coming out, but look like 2014 been a year of discovery and knowledge for you. The future look bright for you.

Thanks man, it's been an eventful few months. Before this I was quietly drifing my way through life...

I'm pretty sure he'll be sleeping over tonight, another first. He has work to 11:00 and is coming over. He mentioned bringing his pjs for comfort. But the invitation will be put out there, and I'm sure he'll accept it.

I have a few things to do to make it a romantic night. (nothing to over the top of course....I'll strike the right balance!)

PJ's? Hah! Can't say that I have seen PJ's in decades. Just tell him they will be nice to put on in the morning.

And your age? I should be so 40! Age is a silly gauge. The important thing is that you be honest with your pics and not misrepresent how you look. Apparently you do not and that is great.

For those of us who have been following your posts, I am sure that many are as attracted to your mind as they are to your body. Mens sana in corpore sano stills holds true.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:PJ's? Hah! Can't say that I have seen PJ's in decades. Just tell him they will be nice to put on in the morning.

And your age? I should be so 40! Age is a silly gauge. The important thing is that you be honest with your pics and not misrepresent how you look. Apparently you do not and that is great.

For those of us who have been following your posts, I am sure that many are as attracted to your mind as they are to your body. Mens sana in corpore sano stills holds true.

Haha, I doubt the pjs will be on for long!

As for my romantic idea. I actually got him 2 scneted candles since we are celebrating our own holiday. I don't really want to explain it, it'll sound goofy.

But on our last date, we got these unknow chocolate beers. They were really good but they were served in these long pretty glasses, vs a pint glass or mug. It's kind of been a little joke since then. I sought out and found the beer and bought 2 pint glasses. So we'll get to have the same beer in manly glasses this time.

It's not a big deal, but I know he'll find it cute. I'm also going to have on some horrible show that he likes to watch that I constantly make fun of when he arrives.

I'll also have a fire going.

Little things go a long way. It's going to be such a fun night!

Xyxthumbs Wink