Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Post
Hi everyone

I've just joined after running out of things to do whilst I recover from crappy man flu. Netflix and taking flu meds gets boring after a while, so I wondered what else can I do whilst stuck in bed? So I ended up finding this.

Here I am. Hi!

Hi Ian, welcome to what I consider to be the friendliest gay chat on the Internet, but you'll discover that for yourself. So, tell us a bit about yourself and what you like to do. Posts don't necessarily have to be about sex.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Thanks Londoner. That's good on both counts, as in I was looking for somewhere friendly and also I don't really feel much like posting about sex when I'm dosed up on Lemsip.

I love cooking (I was a chef, prefer it as a hobby) and now work in marketing (still get to be creative). I also like doodling, walking, eating out (more food) and music.

What about you? Hope you've had a better start to your weekend? And thanks for the first hello Smile

Hi to Ian; welcome to Gayspeak.com, which is a very welcoming community. You will find all sorts here.

Hi Ian: Once you're past 50 posts you'll find your post will appear more quickly - the first 50 are moderated to weed out trolls - and you'll be able to post things like links.

Bit early for 'flu. but then you've had the coldest summer for years and just grey skies are enough to depress your immune system. Hope you get better soon. Where I live, mercifully the temperatures have fallen to a much more bearable 25ºC after the hottest Summer in history.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hi wayward, thanks for saying hello and hopefully bump into you more as I use this.

Thanks Londoner, I'll have to keep finding things to post then!!

I did have a bit of a heavy weekend last week and I think that contributed to knocking my immune system out of whack. Hoping to wake up tomorrow feeling more human.

Welcome Ian!Wavey
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Thanks CarGuy Smile

How about starting a Tumblr blog for hot bed ridden guys with the flu?

[Image: For+the+gays.jpg]