Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Foot Fetish...
I have a foot fetish... I love long, big, sexy feet, with straight, non-crooked toes that accommodate the size of the foot accurately, short stubby toes are gross. Feet that are clean, smooth, with healthy, well kept nails, skin, and soles. Feet that are soft, generally attractive, fresh, and clean scented, hygiene is a must! I prefer these feet to belong to a very tall guy with sexy long legs that compliment the feet. Why is bigger better? Because I associate big things with masculinity, which I find sexy. Clean, well taken care of feet also shows that the person they belong to cares a lot about him/herself, and is highly hygienic in general, which is mandatory if you want to get with me.

Here's an example:

Sexy feet :

[Image: healthy-feet-by-matka_Waria.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpZtWqQfpIIp6x4u8P44M...EPeXvf60bb]

Nasty feet:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStaNRSYSnkN-M7WLIgaAA...hxSg_8DQEw]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXJLipIpDPFABcmEW03_b...f4k8Sa9CYw]

I don't need to have a fetish to agree with you on those nasty feet. The last picture is the result of walking around barefoot in a house with smokers.

In other news.. someone at my gym was applying his Athlete's Foot medicine in the locker room... walking around barefoot before & after..... what the helllllllll!!! Barf

You're not the only one. I have a foot fetish as well, Dreamer. I started up a thread about it in Health and Sex Boys sub-forum.

my feet are nasty reguardless if yu think so or not LOL.

size 48 RL
and they got hair on the tops liek hobbit feet...only huge, but i keep my toe nail clean like in photo A lol

nice one Dreamer. Was wondering what your feet look like Tongue
Don't forget ticklishness Tongue

rsconceptions Wrote:nice one Dreamer. Was wondering what your feet look like Tongue

Hehe I knew you wouldn't pass this thread up, Rikki. Confusedmile: Yes, indeed. Ticklishness is one of the great things about feet.

rsconceptions Wrote:nice one Dreamer. Was wondering what your feet look like Tongue

I have nice feet, I'm not a hypocrite.

I'll take a picture for you, and anyone else interested.Wink2

I'll post my pics on this thread, so stay tuned!

Oh ya, and I LOVE getting my feet tickled, my toes sucked on, and my soles deeply massaged.... That's what gets me off lol

DjSielwolf Wrote:but i keep my toe nail clean like in photo A lol

Lets hope so! lol

tickle is best massage is good too I love to do both to feet

SrChulo Wrote:In other news.. someone at my gym was applying his Athlete's Foot medicine in the locker room... walking around barefoot before & after..... what the helllllllll!!! Barf

That's why I HATE gyms! My OCD won't let me anywhere near a gym, they're so unsanitary!

I'd rather exercise at home!