Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Friends Say No, But.......
Just to be clear up front, I have a thing about straight guys, no reciprocation, totally submitting. I have ever since my first time four years ago when I was 15.

So, I'm in college. Spent my whole Freshman year servicing a variety of regulars, especially a group from this one frat. Three of my frat boy regulars last night sold me for the evening. I knew nothing about this! They placed an ad in the kink section of this local city paper. Set it up. And yesterday afternoon told me to be dressed slutty and at the house and ready at 9 o’clock. The "dressed slutty" was a new one, usually they just text me when they need me and say get over here. So I show up. We're all waiting outside for like 15 minutes. They won't tell me why. Then four guys, like in their 40s, show up, one guy gets out of the car and gives my frat regulars $300, and the frat boys tell me they just pimped me and I had to go with the guys and do whatever they wanted all night. All I can say is, I instantly got hard. I was in shock, but my desire to please my straight boy regulars is so intense. (I told you, I LOVE submitting to straight guys.) They helped me in the car and the guys drove me to one of their condos. They did me all night long, even got into other things (not sure what kinds of things I can say here). Kicked me out at 6 this morning and I had to take the L home. That was SO hot. I feel so hot to be able to have made money for my frat superiors. I prefer guys around my own age when it comes to the sex, and get plenty of action on campus. But Jesus. Being SOLD? SO hot.

Some of my friends, who know me well and know my sexual history and know I love, love, love straight boys, told me today it's one thing to have serviced all the straight boys when I was in high school or here on campus now, but they said I should not let myself be sold to others. I tried to explain to them how AMAZING it felt to be sold to make money for these jocks I love so much, but they wouldn't hear it. Can't ANYONE relate to me? The normal sexual highs I get from submitting were multiplied by a thousand last night. God it was intense. I love my friends, but only one of them enjoys anything close to the kinds of things I like when it comes to sex. And he's a leather boy. But even he was saying no. Seriously, can't ANYONE out there relate to me? I can't be the only person in the world who feels like this.

Thank you for reading and thanks in advance for any thoughts you might be able to offer.

This is the first time I've read an OP and felt I needed to get some protection
[Image: f_74649_1.1.jpg]

Okay... tell me more.

Okay...... two sides of the same coin for me.

Side 1) The submissive side of my nature (not to mention the self-destructive side of my nature) finds appeal in the idea for the pure submissiveness of the experience. I get it. I get the "hotness" of it (although some serious self reflection would be needed to figure out the -why- of that hotness). You are not alone in how you feel in this regard. Risk taking behavior, especially, has a huge hotness factor.

which brings me to....

Side 2) Risk taking behavior. Yes, it can be hot. Yes, it can be fun. It can also be -extremely- dangerous. What you did last night? It was -extremely- dangerous. You could have ended up raped. Beat to fuck. Hospitalized. Even dead. There were no safeguards. Nothing to ensure your safety. No one knew who these men were. No one knew where they took you. No one would know what happened to you if you disappeared forever, because I guarantee your frat boys wouldn't fess up to having sold you and/or pimped you out.

You really need to consider this. And also consider that the high you experienced? You'll have to push for more and more risk and danger to get it if you continue chasing it as you appear to be.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Okay...... two sides of the same coin for me.

Side 1) The submissive side of my nature (not to mention the self-destructive side of my nature) finds appeal in the idea for the pure submissiveness of the experience. I get it. I get the "hotness" of it (although some serious self reflection would be needed to figure out the -why- of that hotness). You are not alone in how you feel in this regard. Risk taking behavior, especially, has a huge hotness factor.

which brings me to....

Side 2) Risk taking behavior. Yes, it can be hot. Yes, it can be fun. It can also be -extremely- dangerous. What you did last night? It was -extremely- dangerous. You could have ended up raped. Beat to fuck. Hospitalized. Even dead. There were no safeguards. Nothing to ensure your safety. No one knew who these men were. No one knew where they took you. No one would know what happened to you if you disappeared forever, because I guarantee your frat boys wouldn't fess up to having sold you and/or pimped you out.

You really need to consider this. And also consider that the high you experienced? You'll have to push for more and more risk and danger to get it if you continue chasing it as you appear to be.

Thank you. This is what I wanted to say but couldn't quite formulate in my mind. I get both sides --- but I was a bit freaked out, thinking of the risk - but you've said it all.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Okay...... two sides of the same coin for me.

which brings me to....

I think it stems from a certain lack of self esteem. People falsely equate sex with love/acceptance. Many fag hags feel more womanly if they can get a gay guy to sleep with them. Reversely, a gay guy will feel more desirability if they can get straight guys to use them.

nope.

Thats all i can say.

They shouldn't be profiting off this.

Risk taking behavior is one thing but either you should get the money out of it or have it put in a bank account as bail out money for when you get done for prostitution or hell have it donated to a charity.

also make sure you have a phone on you or people know where you are just in case something goes sideways. There are risks and then there are risks.

Still trying to determine whether to believe this story or not.

If it is true, you're lucky to be alive now. Can I relate to your story? Nope. I do what I can to be careful.

Even if you were lucky that nothing happened to you that night, if you were not safe, who knows what you were exposed to. You best get yourself tested.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Still trying to determine whether to believe this story or not.

If it is true, you're lucky to be alive now. Can I relate to your story? Nope. I do what I can to be careful.

Even if you were lucky that nothing happened to you that night, if you were not safe, who knows what you were exposed to. You best get yourself tested.

I've got extra boots if you need them.

$300 for 8 hours. ..with 4 guys???...And not even a ride home?

This is the saddest thing i''ve read all day.... :-(

I serously doubt you want to hear my comments and opions.

I will leave it at:

This will not end well

And allow you to make the horrible mistakes which are going to destroy the life you have planned.