Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Friends Say No, But.......
Listen to your friends. Don't let yourself be sold. Sell yourself if you have to but don't let anyone else do it for you.

It really should go without saying but don't be reckless. Take care of your protection and get tested, make sure who you're having sex with, ensure your safety, always.

Eh, I call bullshit. Sounds like the premise of a fanfiction written by a kinky and sexually frustrated teen.

If it's true, then I guess I'm glad you found your calling? Tongue

I hope it's bull. I really do.

so, was it $300 each per hour? or $300 total?
did you see any of that money?

While I understand the rush and excitement of it all, can't say that it would interest me. Although I have had 'straight' friends ask me if they could pimp me and tell me if they can't do it, I should at least pimp myself as I supposedly could make a ton of cash with my supposedly many desirable "assets".

Just be careful with frat guys dude, they can be a bit shady and self serving.
And all these guys being straight is highly subjective.

reedj439 Wrote:They did me all night long, even got into other things (not sure what kinds of things I can say here).

I'm curious...

what "other" things? Diablotin

Cuddly Wrote:I hope it's bull. I really do.

I do, too.

But if it's true, all I can say is, are you out of your fucking mind??!!?!?!?!?