Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Gay Dad
To each their own!

princealbertofb Wrote:Love your advice, Bob.

I'm very overwhelmed by the positive response and advice that I've received on this site.

Thanks guys Smile

Mexicanwave

Bob said a mouthful, very good advice...

This sounds like my boyfriends situation, I hope all is well

mark Wrote:This sounds like my boyfriends situation, I hope all is well

Really? I'm so glad I'm not alone in this.

How similar is it to my situation if you don't mind me asking?

Well my boyfriends parents began the divorce process last October, but the reason was unknown to him. I've been suspicious about his sexuality since I've known him, just the way he acts gives it away. But anyways about a month ago his dad told him that he "was" gay. He's had affairs with men in the past which led up to the divorce. He is saying that he is working through it, so I guess it's just a phase even though he is in his 50s as wellWink

mark Wrote:Well my boyfriends parents began the divorce process last October, but the reason was unknown to him. I've been suspicious about his sexuality since I've known him, just the way he acts gives it away. But anyways about a month ago his dad told him that he "was" gay. He's had affairs with men in the past which led up to the divorce. He is saying that he is working through it, so I guess it's just a phase even though he is in his 50s as wellWink

I could say I love you for writing this. I really felt like my family were the only people going through something like this.