Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction
Hello GS,

I am an 18-year-old bisexual male from Boston, MA, who is very interested in meeting other men and discussing LGBT rights.

I created an account yesterday, mainly for advice. I definitely want to pursue future relationships with other men. I have never dated a guy, and especially because of the conservative atmosphere of my college, I am entirely closeted. I have, however, had a few sexual relationships with boys my age.

Anyways, I am really looking forward to meeting other people with similar interests on this forum...

Thanks for reading!

P.S. How can I access the chat room?

Hello, [MENTION=24127]Monotony[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. I think the chat room access may be reserved to those who have already posted at least 50 posts. That's how it goes on this site. The system is designed to get rid of the trolls. So you can bump up your post count by playing some of the word games, or answering some other threads.
Welcome to GaySpeak, as I said, I hope you find some young people to talk to here; Be assured that we will try to answer your questions and queries as best we can.
If you call yourself bisexual in your presentation but as a gay man in your profile, why the distinction? Are you not sure of wanting to have relationships mainly with people of your own gender, or are you just not ruling out relationships with women?
You also say that you have had sexual relationships with boys of your age and yet have never dated, which, to me, means that you intend to pursue something more than just a hook up with another male. Where do women come into the picture, if at all? Are you anywhere near coming out to yourself and to the world? What makes it difficult, in your particular circumstances?

Welcome to the forum - nice to see another Boston boy!

I'm so curious where you go to college, because in my experience, Boston is pretty open and a great place for gay men. Lol even Gov. Baker talks openly about his gay brother and works hard for LGBT rights. (But if you'd rather not say where you go,I get it.)

Anyway, there are a lot of great guys of all ages to talk to here!

Welcome to GS. I'm sure that you'll get plenty of good advice from the folks here and maybe even make some friends here too. Good luck. We're a friendly bunch here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome! Hope you make some good connections here.

I think of Boston as being conservative yet accepting of the gays.

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey. I do not attend college in MA. I go to a college in Pennsylvania.

Anyways, I changed my status to 'Single Bi Man'. 'Single Gay Man' was the first thing I saw. Sometimes I forget I am bisexual, especially when I go on a website called gayspeak.com.

Since I am only 18, I am willing to experiment with men. I have dated and hooked up with many girls during high school. Women will probably come into the picture later on, unless I decide that pursuing a relationship with a guy is my favored endeavor.

I have known I was both attracted to men and women from a very young age. Seeing both was very sexual exciting. Since this year, I have become more comfortable (internally) with my sexuality, however, I am too afraid of coming out due to the judgment of others in my hometown as well as my current college.

I think acting anonymously, as I am doing here on this website, would definitely boost my confidence and push me that extra step to come out. I plan on moving to the West Coast in two years (I really want to attend UCLA or another school in California). I think 'starting over' socially there will allow me to be who I want to be. The culture there is much more accepting as well... What do you think?

Chatroom's not working right now, sadly.

Welcome to GS Smile

You are most welcome to ramble and talk shit to me (and many others here) just about anything, but I'm personally not so keen on talking LGBT rights at the moment.

Anyhow, we'll be waiting for those questions, see if we can be of any help.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to GS Smile