Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last Whole Friday
[COLOR="Purple"]STAR!!!

Bighug

I nearly forgot about that lovely bear. Reminds me so much of one I have here with me.

Where is my mind? Thanks my friend Remybussi [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]got a call from the docs office....

You wont believe this... someone had an EMERGENCY and they are bumping ME!?!?! SHOCK Lol2

Now I gotta prep myself for Tuesday... STUPID EMERGENCIES![/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]got a call from the docs office....

You wont believe this... someone had an EMERGENCY and they are bumping ME!?!?! SHOCK Lol2

Now I gotta prep myself for Tuesday... STUPID EMERGENCIES![/COLOR]
I just hate it when that happens. When I was visiting my father in hospital a year or so ago he pointed to the man in the opposite bed and said he'd actually been given his pre-med that day before being bumped. They were sending him home and he would have to wait until they sent him another appointment. He didn't know he hadn't been into theatre until he woke up.

I know these services operate within tight tolerances, but I don't know how this form of psychological warfare is supposed to help anyone get better.

Sorry to hear this has happened, Frank. PA and I will be thinking about you next Tuesday ... and probably before then too

Bighug

Thanks again all... Started feeling really weird late afternoon when I realized I would have been finished with it all and recovering by now... Tuesday will come soon enough :redface: