Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Musical Crush
I'm a big Rollins fan as well, though admittedly it's more for his spoken word than his music.

[MENTION=20912]Iceblink[/MENTION], you should check out his recent interview with Pete Holmes on Holmes' podcast "You Made it Weird." It's really enlightening as to his personality and background.

My particular music crush is probably on Brett Dennen:

He's gone through a lot of changes over the years, both musically and physically, but I like it all. There's something vulnerable and dorky and very sweet about him... and I love all that kinda shit. His music's really amazing.

I don't know if I have a musical crush currently... but when I was quite a young boy and the Partridge Family was a hit TV show (from guys that were alive during 1970 - 1974).. and David Cassidy was the HOT TICKET in town... I would seriously fill out every contest to "Win a date with David Cassidy" contests in all the Tiger Beat magazines.. Not sure if they even have that magazine still?? Well needless to say I never won that contest... I was the president of the David Cassidy Fan Club (for my block anyways - lol).. I still to this day listen to his music. I know that's probably really weird to many people... but I loved it so much back then it just brings me back to a simpler time in life when there was more innocence surrounding my life... Music is pure "bubble-gum" music... but so easy to sing along with and I just dream of the YOUNG David Cassidy and how in love with him I was back then. My whole bedroom was wall papered with David Cassidy posters... How in the world my parents couldn't figure out I was gay I'll never know... Of course as I got older they eventually came down when other friends would say it's weird for me to have them up... Well those came down and guess who went up?.... Farah Fawcett of course!! LOL! I'd attach of picture of David Cassidy from back in the 70's if I could like other guys who have posted. Unfortunately I just can't figure out how to do that?

I spent the last couple of hours on and off checking your guys out...good choices. I am only familiar with one of them but they all are cool....

Another long time musical crush (and I do think about sex...wicked hot fantasies for many years now)

This is the song that made me fall in lust/love with him...back in the1970s...The Greatest Love of All....he sang this originally...way before Whitney Houston...and I LOVE him singing it. He is so damn sexy....

...and I think he is even sexier in his 50s and 60s.....his voice melts me.....

...... then I wanted to fuck Roger Daltrey really bad.....another one I had wicked fantasies about....and I still think he is sexy today ....

This is the song that made me fall in lust with him

and this.....

...and I loved him "acting" in Pinball Wizard...I went to see it in the theatre maybe 10 times ...

I can't think of a musical crush, but I've had plenty of every other kind.

And I'm baffled by your opening remark. You have a crush, and you think he's sexy, but it's not sexual.

Joe Strummer. He looked alright, but his voice alone made him attractive.

Also, Ashe O'Hara, formerly of TesseracT. Someone told me to listen to them last year, so I did. I liked the music but I hated O'Hara's voice - I thought it'd be a lot better if he just shut up. He sounds a bit like Steve Smith from American Dad. Then, I grew fond of him.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

David Moore from the post-punk band Chamberlain (formerly Split Lip).
[Image: 4843763495_0c91492608_m.jpg]