Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Obsession w/ Love
I have been posting on here for a while now...

One thing I would like to admit is that my obsession with love has often been the result of a break up.

I would be so in love with some one I would text them all day every day, bug them for the next time we can be together, and if possible I would never want to be more than a few feet away.

I have no problem with privacy or anything important like that.
Just, when I am with some one, I like them to know it, and I will tell them every chance I get.

In the end they often run off.

Right now I am starting a new relationship.
I can tell he likes me just as much as I like him,
I am just waiting for my obsession to start... I just hope it doesn't ruin the relationship. 0.o

warn him right off the bat so it dosen't suprise him
saying you get a little obsessive with being in a relationship isn't a bad thing
and that way he knows that you don't mean any harm with what your doing!

Hell Ya!!!

If you can get a guy who doesn't run away he's a keeper lol. Just remember that spending time away from the boyfriend is a good thing. Married couples spend all day away from their spouse working. and when they get home they have much more to talk about than if they had stayed together all day.

I kinda got lucky with my last ex. We worked at the same company on the same shift. It was a large plant so we were often at opposite sides of the building, but still often got to take smoke breaks together and sometimes lunch lol. So we got to see more of each other.

However, we were good friends at the start, had a good connection, and worked well together, so it worked lol. I think that if you do get a guy who doesn't run off, I think that will be the Key lol.

My Addiction to love: I never get enough time (in months) with the bf, I mean, I know being single is good, but I've been single a lot in my life. Plus it's hard to find guys who I'd be compatible with lol. For various reasons including drugs/alcohol lol.

Small Tip: Check out Zodiac compatibility with your Astrological sign. About.com has great info that you can find on google :-)

I share the same problem so I understand how you feel. But now I try to limit it down to guy who I think I really connect with.
There is nothing wrong with you. You should never have to change to squeeze yourself in a relationship. Instead, try to find a guy who accept you the way you are. Smile