Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Penis Hurts
^ ^ cheater!

Go see a urologist NOW!

Penises are not made of steel and some guys should be more careful. Penile lesions are actually common, e.g. following a more energetic sex session.

I could kiss it and make it better. Best to go see the doctor first, though.
I bid NO Trump!

Posted by LJay
"I could kiss it and make it better. Best to go see the doctor first, though."

I'd rather try your first option, Kissa first

Posted by MisterLove
"Go see a urologist NOW!

Penises are not made of steel"

I beg to DIFFER.
Bengay burns and doesn't work, maybe aspercream

Definitely go see a doctor but I will through this out there, do you drink any type of energy drinks or anything like it? I'm a little embaressed to say it but I did notice that not only did I stay sore for a long time but I wasn't as active as I once was. Then a nutrisionist at my job noticed me drinking energy shots, he told me that there's a lot of bad stuff in there they don't tell you about, like a chemical used in freon is in it. I stopped taking it but unfortunately me my libido went back to normal and I'm like a horny teenager all over again :redface:
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Quote from Cees
"Definitely go see a doctor but I will through this out there, do you drink any type of energy drinks or anything like it? I'm a little embaressed to say it but I did notice that not only did I stay sore for a long time but I wasn't as active as I once was. Then a nutrisionist at my job noticed me drinking energy shots, he told me that there's a lot of bad stuff in there they don't tell you about, like a chemical used in freon is in it. I stopped taking it but unfortunately me my libido went back to normal and I'm like a horny teenager all over again " (Unfortunetly when I press Quote I always get Memechose's Quote)

Thanks cees, Yes I do sometimes drink energy drinks. However I've been dealing with this since my 20's and have no doubt that I'm to rough on myself. It's only a slight pain that wakes me up at night when I get an erection after I beat myself hard 2 or more times a day. I'm o.k. if I use K.Y Jelly.
I was really just wondering if anyone else goes through this?

Mayby, I have a very delicate,sensitive,prissy,easily insulted, high maintenance, don't you rub me the wrong way, Talk To The Hand, PENIS.Bluegrab

It's just your buddy screaming for attention. Just squeeze, stroke, and shut it up. Mileage may vary. Wink

maybe you should have sex with someone rather, give the hand a rest.

Did I understand that correctly? You've been masturbating 4 times per day since your midtwenties?

O_O

Not sure if I should applaud or scold!