Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Flickr Gallery
Slightly shameless plug...

As well as using Flickr to show off my own photos, I have also created a gallery of other peoples photos which I thought I might share with you all. Just follow the link to Gay Male Couples (I couldn't think of an original title).
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

niceeeeeConfusedmile:

ever notice on everyone of the sites for gays there are no older couples no fat guys and all of them look like models. perfect teeth perfect bodies not one there who is less than perfect.

I like eye candy as much as the next guy but come on how about some reality once in a while

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:ever notice on everyone of the sites for gays there are no older couples no fat guys and all of them look like models. perfect teeth perfect bodies not one there who is less than perfect.

I like eye candy as much as the next guy but come on how about some reality once in a while

On the other hand any time you see a story about gay marriage in the US or other gay issues the papers and news networks seem to like to throw up pictures of effeminate and heavy middle-aged-or-older men and extra butch women with skin problems so it kind of evens out.

Personally I'm not too worried about what image is coming across, but let's face it most photo galleries are meant to be nice to look at.

wow...........They're so sweet.
I'm jealous of them

Okay what's with the Sam & Dean thing, I know there not brothers IRL but come on that kind of creepy....:confused: