Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Pretty Photos <3
Well, I've decided to start taking pictures again, only this time of the pretty things I see around the island, as all the flowers are in bloom, bugs/insects are coming out and overall beauty is shining.

It'll be sporadic, cause I'm not going to run around with my iPod everyday taking pictures :tongue: .

Not entirely sure they're in order, but I tried Confusedmile: .

~My Backyard~

[Image: IMG_1021.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1022.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1023.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1024.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1025.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1027.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1028.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1029.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1112.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1111.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1113.jpg]

~

If none of you notice, the pictures with the cat in it were not taken at the same time as the last three. They were taken last week Friday and the last three today. [The Vines on the fence give it away, as well as the grass]

Also, the cat is not mine... it just hangs around the house :tongue: .

Also,Also, the big blue thing is my Grandmother's Barbeque. We have no space for it inside, so thats it's home, don't mind it :biggrin: .

I'll probably take more pics on Friday, cause I'm going out with my family. So keep your eyelids peeled Wink .

Hello,
I like the look of your neighbourhood with the houses placed here and there.... Where i live they are in line with one another and all places are typical roads in the UK there its like a giant pick n mix lol

zeon Wrote:Hello,
I like the look of your neighbourhood with the houses placed here and there.... Where i live they are in line with one another and all places are typical roads in the UK there its like a giant pick n mix lol

Confusedmile: thanks. The terrain is pretty uneven, being an island and all, so it's rare to find houses lined up if they're not on a street.

I'm actually on a street, the houses you see are a whole street over [the street is obscured by the beige church in the front], so technically if a package got delivered, we'd need seperate lane addresses :biggrin: .

But if you go into St.Georges[The old Capital], it's more like Britain/London, with brick roads and what not Wink and the houses[where most people no longer live] are designed in a "row" fasion, creating the "alley-effect". :biggrin:

The images were enhanced by the sound of the birds churping outside my window. Your backgarden looks nice Smile

Rawr Wrote:The images were enhanced by the sound of the birds churping outside my window. Your backgarden looks nice Smile

The birds we have are so loud lol. I'm glad your birds sealed the deal :biggrin: .

If they we're nearer the window they wouldn't be as pleaseant. They're a nice distance away from the house to make their churping kind of peaceful. Not only that, but it has begun to rain here, which compliments the birds churping quite well in making a peaceful background element. Oh how I love the sound of rain.

Great pictures. Confusedmile:

Rawr Wrote:If they we're nearer the window they wouldn't be as pleaseant. They're a nice distance away from the house to make their churping kind of peaceful. Not only that, but it has begun to rain here, which compliments the birds churping quite well in making a peaceful background element. Oh how I love the sound of rain.

That sounds so poetic Confusedmile: . Our birds just shriek all the time, but we're pretty much used to it. Lot's of animal noises, day and night.

@Dan - Thanks Dazzler1 .

Awesome , that kitty reminds me of my Roxy.
Thank you for taking us on a walk with you Queeny.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Awesome , that kitty reminds me of my Roxy.
Thank you for taking us on a walk with you Queeny.

That Kitty always comes around, so much so that you would think he/she lives here. :biggrin: .

Your welcome Mum Bighug , there's more walking to be done, so slip on your walking shoes Wink