Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Pretty Photos <3
QueenOdi Wrote:. . . Also, the big blue thing is my Grandmother's Barbeque.

No, I think you'll find that's the sky! :tongue:

Great pics, btw - more please. :biggrin:

I live near a Bird Sanctuary, so we get all sorts of birds around here, truely delightlful, and I love your Pics too Smile

So here's some more pictures :biggrin: . I took them on my way to and at the beach yesterday. I like to go there sometimes to just sit back and relax or read.

Optional; I was listening to this while I was walking, so maybe you'd like to, too. Fair warning, it's Carribean, so Wink .

~

[Image: IMG_1118.jpg]
[I live on an intersection, but I took the long way, which is north Wink ]

[Image: IMG_1122.jpg]
[On Southshore road]

[Image: IMG_1123.jpg]
[And here we go!]

[Image: IMG_1124.jpg]
[I so wanted a ride with them :tongue: ]

[Image: IMG_1125.jpg]
[Trees,Trees,Trees]

[Image: IMG_1126.jpg]
[Whew! Exercise :p ]

[Image: IMG_1127.jpg]
[Small Farm Garden. Plenty of these all over]

[Image: IMG_1128.jpg]
[Still walking! :biggrin: ]

[Image: IMG_1130.jpg]
[Would've been better if they'd grow faster ]

[Image: IMG_1131.jpg]
[Aaaaand we're marching!]

[Image: IMG_1132.jpg]
[Walk,walk walk Wink ]

[Image: IMG_1135.jpg]
[Another Garden. Full of Cabbage Confusedmile: ]

[Image: IMG_1137.jpg]
[Upclose :biggrin: ]

[Image: IMG_1139.jpg]
[Okay, now we're just around the corner.]

[Image: IMG_1141.jpg]
[This is the public entrance.]

[Image: IMG_1145.jpg]
[And there's Elbow Beach!! Cheerleader2 ]

[Image: IMG_1146.jpg]
[Looks kinda dark... but it was super bright! ]

[Image: IMG_1149.jpg]
[I was the only fool wearing Jeans and Sneakers! I couldn't find my shorts... ]

[Image: IMG_1152.jpg]
[The trees line the entire beach]

[Image: IMG_1153.jpg]
[This beach isn't as popular as Horseshoe Bay Beach, but that's why I like it]

[Image: IMG_1154.jpg]
[There were a couple of people there. I didn't wanna seem weird taking pics of them, so I didn't take too many on my right, cause there was a bunch over there.]

[Image: IMG_1156.jpg]
[You probably can't see, but there are flowers on this plant and Bees all over it! I was alittle nervous :redface: ]

[Image: IMG_1158.jpg]
[Can you spot the Sandpiper?]

[Image: IMG_1159.jpg]
[On my way home now. Very pretty flowers :biggrin: ]

[Image: IMG_1160.jpg]
[I took the Left road home, which is quicker, but is creepy, cause there are tall trees looming over you, kinda blocking out the sun Wink ]

[Image: IMG_1161.jpg]
[Around the corner of my house. I found a snail in the middle of the road and I ran out and got him Confusedmile: ]

[Image: IMG_1162.jpg]
[He's pretty dinged up, but fine. I didn't want him squished and I knew nobdy else would help him. Although it doesn't look like it, these snails are pretty big, so I'm sure people noticed him, but they don't care about snails, so I helped him out Confusedmile: ]

[Image: IMG_1163.jpg]
[The Shirt that I was wearing. I love this shirt, plus I got it when I was in the String Ensemble last year.]

~

And that's it. Quite abit, but there's so many pretty things out and about, and I didn't even get everything.

I'll probably take more pictures when I go out somewhere Wink .

Gosh, Odi. It must be fun to live nearby a beach. The last time I went to a beach was around year 1998.

[Image: IMG_1137.jpg]

First time I see a cabbage farm. :biggrin:

It sure looks wonderful, like a little tropical paradise Smile
Specially like that beach, I love a deserted beach, unfortunately I live close to one of the most popular beaches in my town hehe Smile
I love to take pictures and look at the, but its been a while since last as it feels like I've run out of things to take pictures of :tongue:
Thanks for sharing, I hope anyone wont mind if I do as well Smile
Ones is of the lake nearby, and the other was something I just found close to where I took that picture from Smile
And the last one is from an old alley in the old town

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

@Jay - Oh my :0, 1998 that's awhile. I actually live by 3 beaches, but the island is surrounded by the ocean anyway so Wink .

Yeah, there's little farms/gardens all over, especially by where I live. :biggrin:

~

@Zetty- :0 Those pictures look nice Zetty, I didn't think you had beaches over there :redface: .

Yeah it can be a paradise, but the beach bees make me nervous :tongue: .

Great pictures, guys - thanks.

Oh Odi, we might live far up in the northern hemisphere and we use to have lots of snow but we do have beaches, although they are far from as big as those big tropical beaches I guess you are used to Wink

I've never heard of Beach Bees before, I hope they don't stung people often Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Me gusta the island... but everytime I see pictures of islands I think of Dead Island now. lol

Buffylo Wrote:Me gusta the island... but everytime I see pictures of islands I think of Dead Island now. lol

Is... that a good thing? :confused: .

We actually used to be known to sea-farers, as Devil's Isle, because our reefs used to sink their ships and back then we had wild hogs and stuff that scared them at night and have now become extinct here due to human destruction and consumption.

We still have a place here called Devil's Hole, which is more or less an Aquarium/tourist attraction. Some consider it bad luck to go in to the actual hole, because years ago, two kids died there, but that's another story! :biggrin: .

On a side note, perhaps I should try to take pics of Crystal Cave, which is an underground/water cave, accessible from a slanted opening in the land :tongue: , it's very mysterious and has an extremely long history.

[Have I succeeded in teasing you all abit? Wink ]

@Zet- Beach bees are basically regular bees, only they build their hives around the edge of the beach and collect nectar from the flowers there. Just a name we call them, not an actual different species and no, they don't sting people unless you wonder into the trees, since they stay clear from the water itself. :biggrin: