Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Resimay
To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person .

I no my spelling is not too good .

My salerery is open, I kin start emeditely.

Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

Sinseerly,

Tiffanny

PS : Becauze my resimay is a bit short

I sent a pickture of me.

------------------------

Employer's response:...

Dear Tiffany,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

See you Monday!

[Image: 144177-mime_attachment.jpg]

One question. How the hell can she see the keyboard?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Lol, Londoner, how unfair are we to those with spelling difficulties???

I don't know about the spelling, but if she leans against that tree much longer it is going over.

By the way, am I correct that she is applying for the Trump secretarial pool?
I bid NO Trump!

princealbertofb Wrote:Lol, Londoner, how unfair are we to those with spelling difficulties???

Yes, probably so. I get upset by bad spelling and bad grammar. The builder who has just refurbished my house had atrocious spelling. On one occasion wrote to me saying that he was "I'll" meaning "ill". At times I had to struggle to understand his e-mails.

LJay Wrote:I don't know about the spelling, but if she leans against that tree much longer it is going over.

By the way, am I correct that she is applying for the Trump secretarial pool?

She'd be right up his street.

LONDONER Wrote:She'd be right up his street.

She'd be rite up his treat?

princealbertofb Wrote:Lol, Londoner, how unfair are we to those with spelling difficulties???

Hmmm it's to funny to offend anyone though lol

Makes me think about how some of the people I was in school with, some were just plain dumb. It was almost as if being an idiot was "cool," we had one student who couldn't point out North America on a map... Just sad... It's a wonder we're seen as a bunch of idiots over here because a lot of us are dolts...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Makes me think about how some of the people I was in school with, some were just plain dumb. It was almost as if being an idiot was "cool," we had one student who couldn't point out North America on a map... Just sad... It's a wonder we're seen as a bunch of idiots over here because a lot of us are dolts...
... but presumably, not all with super large breasts... :biggrin:

A while back, I learned to be humble in the face of the lack of knowledge from one of these folks.

We had a fellow working in the office packing orders.

Nicest guy you would ever want to meet. Good worker, always on time, clean, but just a bit slow mentally. He needed, once in a while, to type labels. After some time on the job, he asked me one day, "How do you make the big letters?" I really did not understand what he was asking, but finally it dawned on me that he was talking about typing. I showed him how to use the shift key. It was obvious that he had no idea that such a thing would work, but he tried it and without being amazed, just kept on his steady way. Such a great guy.
I bid NO Trump!