Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Scorpion Sting

I've been stung by a wasp (don't know what type) a couple diff times when
i was young...all i can remember is that it hurt like hell

That probably has something to do with why i hate those f---ing bugs so bad
and tense up just seeing one or hearing the sound their wings make when
flying Laugh

One doesn't go through life without a few stings. One of my more dramatic experiences happened about 25 years ago when I was riding to work on my bicycle with my seven year old daughter on a seat on the back. I was suddenly aware of a very sharp pain just below my left eye. With a child on the bike I had to be a little careful to avoid leaping off the bike and hurting her too, so I carried on riding to school where the head teacher took my class until I had extracted the bee sting from my face with a pair of tweezers. Very uncomfortable!

There used to be some huge ants (in my memory they are enormous) on Brownsea Island in Poole Harbour, that drew blood when I was bitten by them.

I got stung by stingy nettles yesterday :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

touch wood - i have never been stung by an animal or insect. I have been ferousciasly (sp) attacked my nettles when i fell over an embakment trying to stop the football whilst at gym class in school, needles to say i was at the nurse then home to let my legs recover from the PAIN!!!

albabonzai Wrote:ferousciasly (sp)

ferociously WinkWink

i just couldnt be bothere spell checking it as was hungover.

CurtCB Wrote:I am terrified of snakes, any snake.

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh NO. You had to bring up snakes Scared

Swimming, USE to love it... but only in a natural setting... never enjoyed pools that much.

Often went to a very large dam near my grandparents.

Was having a fantastic time when suddenly a snake swam past me :eek: I had no idea snakes lived in the water or swam under water...

I ran so fast and have not been to a natural waterhole since Disoriented [/COLOR]

one time a bee stung me and 1 time it a wasp gone in my pijamas and stung me!in bed!

joseph Wrote:one time a bee stung me and 1 time it a wasp gone in my pijamas and stung me!in bed!

Was it a sexy wasp joseph Remybussi

frank! so funny !!Knuddel Bdent it was a very horribel wasps!