Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Story
I never really know what fag meant until I was a bit older... I just heard people calling people fags in school.

So I started getting a clue after watching "There's Something About Mary" LMAO...if you haven't seen it, watch it...think about my post and then laugh your ass off lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Fag = Faggot = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)

axle2152 Wrote:Well there's definitely a lot someone could pick at on me... I mean I live with my parents, I practically spend every dime I have on stuff I don't need... I at times think I need to do a lot better on so many things. I could have slipped down the hole with him too, I could have very easily done that. I was a fool and got myself hurt by people I should have stayed away from. Being young and desperate for someone to be in love with you is quite dangerous. However, I am very lucky to be where I am at today.

There are a lot of things to learn from bad experiences. I remember it was Diana Ross who I first heard say it and I was stunned....."I am very grateful for everything and all the good things in my life...but I am especially grateful for the bad things because that is where I learned the most"...I thought it was profound....

It is great that you are self aware and articulate ...thanks for sharing your experiences...

I think you will have a nice life ahead of you....just a hunch....

I have always been attracted to guys, it just took me a long time to realize that was the case.
Then there is the denial, the parents etc.
I dated girls for a long time before dating guys, and it was like a whole new tiger.
Ive been in several relationships but my current one has been great and were happy Sheep.

I would say the biggest thing about dating someone or finding your match is be positive, no matter what.
If you broadcast insecurities you will send the wrong messages and its likely who you are going on dates with either doesn't notice them or doesn't care but if you constantly say I am awe full because of this or that well your broadcasting negatives about yourself.
Think, if your a salesman for vacuums, your goal and livelihood is about the sale.

"yes these vacuums are sub par, they are lack luster, the suction is mediocre and people died in the macabre facilities of China where they were produced. But the components are good I assure you!"
Chicken
"And that is not all, the wheels have a minor squeak to them, the brushes could loose their bristles over time and there was a few occasions of unexplained fires resulting in the house burning down."

... Chicken ...
I do not want that vacuum sir!

People sabotage themselves too often then blame the world.
Be positive, and be like
"This vacuum can compete with most models, is priced at a point few can match and made with quality components you can count on to last you many years. Give it a shot free and if you dont like it, well there is a full money back guarantee and we will even come pick it up!" :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

ABSOLUTELY ill try it out! which vacuum do you want (there the same) of course if you fail quality control on the wheels they may squeak but your company has many chances to get it right when the customer wants a repair from the limited lifetime warranty!

yes I did just compare a person to a vacuum and the company.... yes I think it worked beautifully..
I am also aware it may sound completely ridiculous and im shocked a vacuum came into my head when thinking about a person... was it the sucking action??? I dont know!

Fuzzy Wrote:I have always been attracted to guys, it just took me a long time to realize that was the case.
Then there is the denial, the parents etc.
I dated girls for a long time before dating guys, and it was like a whole new tiger.
Ive been in several relationships but my current one has been great and were happy Sheep.

I would say the biggest thing about dating someone or finding your match is be positive, no matter what.
If you broadcast insecurities you will send the wrong messages and its likely who you are going on dates with either doesn't notice them or doesn't care but if you constantly say I am awe full because of this or that well your broadcasting negatives about yourself.
Think, if your a salesman for vacuums, your goal and livelihood is about the sale.

"yes these vacuums are sub par, they are lack luster, the suction is mediocre and people died in the macabre facilities of China where they were produced. But the components are good I assure you!"
Chicken
"And that is not all, the wheels have a minor squeak to them, the brushes could loose their bristles over time and there was a few occasions of unexplained fires resulting in the house burning down."

... Chicken ...
I do not want that vacuum sir!

People sabotage themselves too often then blame the world.
Be positive, and be like
"This vacuum can compete with most models, is priced at a point few can match and made with quality components you can count on to last you many years. Give it a shot free and if you dont like it, well there is a full money back guarantee and we will even come pick it up!" :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

ABSOLUTELY ill try it out! which vacuum do you want (there the same) of course if you fail quality control on the wheels they may squeak but your company has many chances to get it right when the customer wants a repair from the limited lifetime warranty!

yes I did just compare a person to a vacuum and the company.... yes I think it worked beautifully..
I am also aware it may sound completely ridiculous and im shocked a vacuum came into my head when thinking about a person... was it the sucking action??? I dont know!

The two things I highlighted...I firmly believe in both of them..and I practice both of them..and they have been successful for me. I came from a very bad place and decided to overcome it...and I used whatever tools worked ...and both of those things...very good tools.....

Owning your part in any situation is such a great strength....insisting on being a victim and not seeing your role in anything will kill you..and bring everyone around you down on your way out....

The world isn't fair...and there was never a promise that it would be,.so if you got lemons.....make some kick ass lemonade.....

PS...love your vacuum analogy!