Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Transformation :p
QueenOdi Wrote:April 14, 2011 - The same hairstyle I wore for our disney performance. Got me a lot of looks in Florida :biggrin:
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=3162]

By the way, I hope everyone realizes this is a braided mohawk[or 'Mo' as Daddy so eloquently put it :p]... not a cut design. My hair was literally braided into a design and then up into a mohawk :eek: .

It was pretty painful, but you get used to it after awhile :biggrin: .
[For those of you who do not get your hair braided Rofl ]

QueenOdi Wrote:Thanks Nicky-poo :redface: . People thought I was one of those rocker-kids, cause of how I looked, but rest assured, I do not know how to ride a skateboard! Rofl .

I would picture you with an electric guitar rather than with a skateboard LOL

Nick9 Wrote:I would picture you with an electric guitar rather than with a skateboard LOL

Tried that. It was fun, but I prefer an acoustic if I even play a guitar, which I don't tend to really :biggrin: .

I need a bow in my hand to feel comfortable. I don't pluck much, unless the music requires I have to, on my Viola [or if I'm playing any other Chordophone i.e -Cello/Harp/etc].

I wanted to get my hair done so I looked like Johann Sebestian Bach [or just Bach :biggrin: ] at one point, but it was to hard, since my hair is not completely straight, and I would need some curlers Rofl .

i cant comment on hair Odi much as i had a mohawk for a lot of years lol but i do like the shorter look though,, it lets us see that sext face to match the chat Smile

matty7 Wrote:i cant comment on hair Odi much as i had a mohawk for a lot of years lol but i do like the shorter look though,, it lets us see that sext face to match the chat Smile

Lol Rofl . *Blush* .

Why do people think I look sexy or gorgeous, well usually it's exotic[because I'm biracial]...

I think I'm an innocent young man :biggrin: .

Wow, you're quite the chameleon after viewing your before and after pics Confusedmile: As long as you're happy with how you look though that's the only thing that matters Confusedmile:

I really dig that necklace your friend gave you :biggrin: Very cool

QueenOdi Wrote:My mommy gave me these collarbonesXyxthumbs . People always say something or the other about my neck area... I never really though much of it. Is Prominent a good thing? Confusedmile:

Yes, upload those pics Mr.Beautiful Wink & thanks, it is a cute necklace. I'm gonna have to hide it, cause it's so pretty Rofl .

I think prominent is a good thing! I wish mine were more prominent. :/

Change is a good thing in ones self as u learn diufferent looks and can boost your self esteem like with me i was a specky bastard with glasses and long hair as a kid then as an adult... Shaved the head and contacts came along Smile Now all pretty

wintermoon Wrote:Wow, you're quite the chameleon after viewing your before and after pics Confusedmile: As long as you're happy with how you look though that's the only thing that matters Confusedmile:

I really dig that necklace your friend gave you :biggrin: Very cool

Lol. I've never been referred to as a 'Chameleon', but I'll take it Xyxthumbs .

Yes, I believe so. I like having long hair, but short hair is also fine with me, just that it takes me so long to invest in my hair. It's not like having straight hair, it's quite thick and curly, so I had to brush it, treat it and blah blah blah, so it took alot Rolleyes .

Everyone wants my necklace... I'm going to have to hide it away in a cave somewhere Rofl .

BeautifulBlue Wrote:I think prominent is a good thing! I wish mine were more prominent. :/

Oh. We can share then :biggrin: . I don't mind, though it'll probably be expensive lol.

zeon Wrote:Change is a good thing in ones self as u learn diufferent looks and can boost your self esteem like with me i was a specky bastard with glasses and long hair as a kid then as an adult... Shaved the head and contacts came along Smile Now all pretty

I agree Auntie. Change is very good, however difficult at the time, but good Confusedmile: .

Auntie, you have always been pretty! It just took a while for your own prettiness to adjust to you. And outer beauty isn't all there is to it, and you're plenty pretty on the inside Auntie :biggrin:

Kissy Kiss3 .