Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay heavy metal fans?
Arthur.FWT Wrote:Semi-gay, part-time-poofter, demiqueer, fractional-fag...The list goes on! Wink Think Demiqueer's my favourite, it may have to be the name of a band at some point.. Of course they're all hideously inaccurate.

LOL! Actually buckled... Demiqueer ftw.

Roflmao

xx

Alright, alright, you never know if folks are going to get all sensitive! Wink

Course, they don't tend to last too long on forums...

i love loads of metal bands, i was brought up on by older lads on out block playin me motorhead and maiden when i was little -

just got back from download festival (donington ) it was awseome, slipknot ruled cos i got to the front for once, motley crue were on plus a great mix of old n new bands - Pendulum are my new faves at the moment

OMIGOD! It is so hard to meet gay guys who enjoy a good rock out session. I LOVE PANTERA! I also like metallica, megadeth, sepultura! I haven't really got into the newer metal stuff. I do like Lamb of God, and Avenged Sevenfold. Its pretty cool. Yea, its cool to meet someone else who enjoys metal music. KEEP ON ROCKIN!
Xyxthumbs

just been to see megadeath with priest n testament, it ruled

as for pantera wot can we say , god bless darryl

I like heavy metal as well, my mates bigger fans than me but i love DragonForce (Valley of The Dammed being my fave) I also like the older faves like kiss and sabbath. I used togo out every thursday night to the 'CAGE' a heavy rock club in dundee and loved it.

A lil of Rammstein and some Metallica I like. Tis about it though for this genre.

I am not much of a "Heavy Metal" fan. But I love Rock/Indie/Emo! Does that count?

i like a bit of heavy rock......but then again i like all genres (except opera lol)

I'm Deff a metal fan as well...good stuff to crank up the stereo with Confusedmile:
but i also like allot of other stuff ... rock/pop/alternative/dance/techno/country