Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bf doesn't want to have sex with me...
Thanks, Jake, but I have a more pressing question for the OP.

You posted this a month ago: https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33636 Actually, it was more like six weeks. You got good counsel, yet you never replied a word.

Now, you're posting the same story six weeks down the road, with even less detail. You really need to come back here and talk rather than just flinging a note in a bottle into the Internet Sea. For the forum to be more meaningful than a digital "Dear Diary," there needs to be discourse. Please get back to your own thread(s) and answer.

As your description in the first thread plainly introduced a potential rival, yet you are silent to it now, what DO you think is the wedge that is between you and your mate? Are you two sharing an apartment? Is it possible he is using you as free rent or as a house boy or some other abusive role since you describe a parting of the emotional ways? You mentioned his recent divorce. Is he under an alimony or child support obligation that makes him poor?

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Thanks, Jake, but I have a more pressing question for the OP.

You posted this a month ago: https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33636 Actually, it was more like six weeks. You got good counsel, yet you never replied a word.

I blush. Facepalm

Why are you and I not a thing???

I tend to prefer men smarter than me....... I totally missed this!

Oh I see, you're versatile and I fear I can't satisfy. plus I smoke and have too many issues...............

I love your brain... I guess that makes me a zombie. Roflmao

Quote:Hi everyone, I'm new here. I got a problem and I wanna know what's your advice...

The last 8months I been dating someone, and seemed like is going to be something serious. everything was going really good until I went to San Francisco on a trip with my family 2 weeks ago, I left and he stayed, I didn't saw him in those 2 weeks until this weekend, but he seemed different, he doesn't touch my hand or kiss me at all. Rarely touches me or kisses me, I stayed the weekend on he's place, but he didn't left his phone at all he was constantly checking the phone. Or taking pictures. And Saturday night he invited a friend to go out with us and he told me the guy was a foreign student and he invited him to make new friends. That he acted weir didn't touch me or kiss me, I felt like he was looking at me like if I was a friend not he's partner. And now I'm confused cause he stills acting weird, I feel him more distance. I tought maybe is cause he has stress at work and with he's ex (he got divorced last year)We used to talk a lot during the day, and now we're not, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to put all my feelings in someone who's not appreciate me and only wants to play around. I need some advice from you people. I hope I can get some help

so just delving back to your previous thread........I take it the two of yoou are just dating and not co-habiting.

Truthfully....I think the chances for an LTR here are non-existent.

Be thankful for the short time you had some fun and get out there and find someone more compatible.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I blush. Facepalm

Why are you and I not a thing???

I tend to prefer men smarter than me....... I totally missed this!

Oh I see, you're versatile and I fear I can't satisfy. plus I smoke and have too many issues...............

I love your brain... I guess that makes me a zombie. Roflmao

Alas, you live in Middle Earth, and in New Mexico.

I'd give you a piece of my mind, but you'd probably just spit it out.

Eating-cake

(I'm sorry, but these smilies are just the worst.)

The highly repetitive second post after such an interval makes me suspect that this is one of those posters who gets off on a fantasy scenario and trying to get reactions from it. Please, OP, say that this is not so.

If it is the case that you are just baiting for excitement, please don't waste the time of good people who want sincerely to help.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:The highly repetitive second post after such an interval makes me suspect that this is one of those posters who gets off on a fantasy scenario and trying to get reactions from it. Please, OP, say that this is not so.

If it is the case that you are just baiting for excitement, please don't waste the time of good people who want sincerely to help.

This.

But if this is the stuff of fantasy, we do have a creative writer's forum for him too. I'm sure it would be much more welcomed in those parts.