Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My boyfriend cheated but that's not the worst part. Need help! Advice is appreciated
if something exists in the bigottedd mind it cannot be reinvented because it is only a figment of bigotted imagination.

a gay 'lifestyle' does not exist, therefore it cannot be reinvented....the simple bigotted minds and those that chose to parrot the simple bigotted minds are being educated and informed.

there are no degrees of love....love is......

dfiant Wrote:if something exists in the bigottedd mind it cannot be reinvented because it is only a figment of bigotted imagination.

a gay 'lifestyle' does not exist, therefore it cannot be reinvented....the simple bigotted minds and those that chose to parrot the simple bigotted minds are being educated and informed.
One could say you sound like a gay bigot.

dfiant Wrote:there are no degrees of love....love is......
Sounds metaphysical. We're on planet earth. at least the last time we checked. Romantic love has degrees and it's not the same as loving your dog, and we mean the four legged kind.

one could...I will leave a blank space between the last word and the full stop to indicate the fucks I give about what other people think of me...ok? here we go.

Don't get us wrong. You have our full respect. We're just having a conversation, and we can't always agree. Knuddel