Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cat.
When I was small. We in the house had a cat. This is a cat was a gift on my birthday. The cat lived long life. She was 21 years old. And this morning my father called. He told that the cat had to be taken away in veterinary clinic. The cat was old and sick. The cat was killed by the doctor. Very sadly. It was an element of my childhood. Now it is dead. I am angry on the father. He forced events. The cat could live still some time. Mood bad. Forgive me for my bad English. I simply wanted will share it with someone.

Your English is not bad. I've already had to edit this post twice to fix typos or grammar slips.

I'm sorry you distrust your father.

Your pet lived a long and apparently happy life.

I recently wrote a note to a friend to thank her for her work and gifts. I hope it cheers you:

[Image: 60-6091-K6FF100Z.jpg?type=cns]

thanks, funny picture.

I loved it. Made my friend laugh and laugh. So NOT cat.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I loved it. Made my friend laugh and laugh. So NOT cat.

Mood all the same bad. Sadly to lose friends.

Of course.

I'm not saying you should not be sad. Not so sure about mad, as 21 years is a long life for a cat.

You need to grieve. It's a natural thing.

Will you be with friends today? What time is it in Moscow now?

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Of course.

I'm not saying you should not be sad. Not so sure about mad, as 21 years is a long life for a cat.

You need to grieve. It's a natural thing.

Will you be with friends today? What time is it in Moscow now?

Yes she lived long life. I don't love St. Valentine's Day. I have nobody it to note. I left the guy. And it is simple to note with friends at us it isn't accepted. Holiday only for two.

Friend, I disagree. Holiday is for whomever you choose to be loving to.

I've had many friends over the years celebrate love platonically on this day.

You're a handsome young man with a good mind. You will have romance at your choosing. Don't let the hype of the holiday make you feel left out. I don't know anyone who wouldn't be glad to see you coming and be your friend, platonic or romantic.

Turn outward. Be a friend.

Would that I had your looks, at any age. But for now, yeah, it's time to be sad for your loss of your cat.

I'd hug you, but I'm too old. People will talk.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Friend, I disagree. Holiday is for whomever you choose to be loving to.

I've had many friends over the years celebrate love platonically on this day.

You're a handsome young man with a good mind. You will have romance at your choosing. Don't let the hype of the holiday make you feel left out. I don't know anyone who wouldn't be glad to see you coming and be your friend, platonic or romantic.

Turn outward. Be a friend.

Would that I had your looks, at any age. But for now, yeah, it's time to be sad for your loss of your cat.

I'd hug you, but I'm too old. People will talk.

Thanks for a compliment) is pleasant to me. You of course are right. But not everything is so simple.
I need time what to forget the darling. It isn't simple for me. Now and the cat isn't present. It is difficult to call on February 14 a holiday for me.

I understand.

You take the time you need to feel bad and get through it.