Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cat.
Virge Wrote:Hi Vizor.

21 years is very very old for a cat. But that does not make you feel better about it. I understand how you feel. I was 20 and away from home in 2007 when my parents called to say my dog had died. He had been with me since I was five. I still think of him every day.

Let me show you simple things about Gayspeak. I see that you and Hardheaded1 had a long conversation. If you want to make sure the person you are answering sees your message write their name lie this >>> [MENTION=22432]Vizor[/MENTION] and they will have a notice in their email and on their GS profile page. You will see your notices in your mail and profile page now.

As for having no one to share Valentines Day with -- do not be so sad about it. That will happen in time and the memories of Valentines Days in the past will make you appreciate him much more.

Yes, it is difficult to forget favourite animals. Now I won't get pets any more. me and my ex.boyfriend of the guy, was the same a cat. But it remained to live in his house.

to Virge
Yes, it is difficult to forget favourite animals. Now I won't get pets any more. me and my ex.boyfriend of the guy, was the same a cat. But it remained to live in his house.

to meridannight
I understand, but wouldn't allow to make it.

I'm sorry about your cat.

I also had a cat growing up that reached the age of 21 years and was finally taken to the vet to be euthanized.

I was angry and hurt for years that my parents did this while I was away at school.

Since then I have had a number of cats that have died. Three of them were able to reach the end without aid or terrible discomfort. But last year our Russian Blue cat Psascha, who had a cancerous tumour reached the point where we had the vet come to our house and euthanize him because it was clear he was ready to go. I now have changed my mind about euthanasia and would no longer try to keep animals alive for my own sake at the expense of their comfort.

I am so sorry for the loss of your childhood companion...but your cat was fortunate to be so loved by you. And I'm sure you wouldn't trade a moment of the pain you are feeling now for the joy that you had.

Vizor Wrote:I understand, but wouldn't allow to make it.

would you allow the animal to suffer then, just to get to have it around for a little more time?

extra lifetime is not worth it if the animal is suffering. you can't have it around forever, anyway. it's just postponing the inevitable.

to Rareboy
Thanks. I hope. That there better than here for it.

to meridannight
I wouldn't like that . But everything has to be naturally. how many god gave.

Vizor Wrote:I wouldn't like that . But everything has to be naturally. how many god gave.

actually, no. letting things go their natural way is not always the best. if your cat broke its leg you'd take it to the vet to get it fixed. not let it walk around on a broken leg. if it had some disease that required medication/surgery/etc you'd also take it to a vet, not have it suffer naturally. this situation is analogous to that.

meridannight Wrote:actually, no. letting things go their natural way is not always the best. if your cat broke its leg you'd take it to the vet to get it fixed. not let it walk around on a broken leg. if it had some disease that required medication/surgery/etc you'd also take it to a vet, not have it suffer naturally. this situation is analogous to that.

you are right. but all the same to me it is sad.

you are right. but all the same to me it is sad.