Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cat.
Vizor Wrote:you are right. but all the same to me it is sad.

i know. give it some time. *hugs*

[MENTION=22432]Vizor[/MENTION] ... now you say you will never have another pet because you are feeling the loss. It will pass and you'll have room in your heart for pets again. I know. I have 2 big sweet cats 2 loving dogs and take in stray dogs to train for good homes. In time you will want another pet.

I can relate to your sadness @Vizor. My boyfriend's cat died this fall, he was only 12 but he had diabetes, which is common because the food we give to cats in the US is not very healthy.

The veterinarian arranged to have the cat cremated, and we expected to go receive the ashes from his office. Instead the doorbell rang just as I had to leave, and a postman handed me a box, containing our cat. It was very unpleasant to have to bring my boyfriend the box and then tell him "I have to go". But we joke that when he was alive, the cat would always sit in a box if it was left on the floor, so maybe he is happy in there!

[Image: the-cat-traps-are-working.jpg]

Hope you feel better soon.

[MENTION=21783]ShiftyNJ[/MENTION] Thanks for support.
I am upset because of that that my father didn't tell me earlier that wants to make to a cat an eftonaziya.

to ShiftyNJ
thanks for support

Vizor Wrote:Mood all the same bad. Sadly to lose friends.
Sorry to for your loss. I know cats can be wonderful friends. But it is true, sometimes when they get old, they get SO sick they can't even move any more. I hate to see them suffer. So, hope your mood improves.

I don't have any pets at the moment. But I like to go for walks. Often I'll see neighbor cats. Some of them run right up to me to get petted. Some hang back until I talk to them. I know how to make cat noises, the way they say hi to one another, this often surprises them. Then they come for pets. But, of course, there are always *those* cants who can't be bothered! Laugh

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Your english is fine. You will learn more by reading and writing also. Keep posting! Xyxthumbs Wavey

to MikeW
Тhank you. It is pleasant to me that so many people understood me here. Today I revised old photos. At that time when I was the small child. I played with a cat. It is bad that cats so live a little.

It's ok to hurt from the loss of a well loved pet , so give yourself time and eventually it will get easier and then you may feel differently about owning another cat.

to Wolfpack
thanks!

I'm sorry for your loss, man.