Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My confession
Austin, I really do sense your anger and frustration but where is it getting you?

There's a quote by someone about hanging on to anger being like holding on to a red hot coal... hang on let me google it...

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha

So, we know you're angry and frustrated, but so too is the other guy and it seems he's not ready to forgive just yet. If you have any hope of establishing a friendship with him you're just going to have to respect his boundaries and give him the time he needs.

Trust your wize old auntie Vig; you've said sorry and told him how bad you feel. Time to move on now, yes? (This is where you nod and say "Yes, Vig")

Again, give him time and allow him his dignity.

Best wishes!

Well this is awkward...

I know Rosey a bit and he's just lovely and so very nice..very caring towards people

I know Austin a bit and I have seen sometimes that his mouth gets the best of him.

Never in a mean way or with ill-intentions, nothing like that, but rather sometimes he picks the wrong words to say some things.

Other than that Austin is pretty friendly and cheerful. Certainly he doesn't hold ill thoughts for anyone.

As you can see, both of you have a lot to add to the GS community.

So in that spirit, if you can't come to an agreement (privately) then, the wise thing to do is avoid adressing each other!

It maybe best that way

sorry Southey, didnt mean for it to be awkward for you

As the adopted dad of said person, i will refrain from ill will, yes the hurt went to the core, but friends you may still be if he agrees
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

austin Wrote:OK i have hurt someone on GS and im not proud of it. Wasnt sure what kind of relationship i wanted , heck i wasnt sure if i was gay/bi , top/bottom myself till this week.
Anyhow my last plea , forgive me for hurting you and please lets be friends.
We may not be talking as in a relationship, but i do care alot for you this much is true.

Once again demonstrating that youth is wasted on the young.

:eek:

Rofl

Honestly son (and I say that with the love of a father, not in the derogatory 'boy' way), you are in that part of your life where you are learning a lot about life on this here planet you call Earth.

Shit happens. You didn't know X,Y,Z... NOW you do. Don't beat yourself up over the shit that happens - live and learn.

Apologize to that person and that person only - honestly you do not need to self flagellate in public - Sure I get into watching such its such a turn on, but I'm a sick individual who has a slightly twisted sense of what is erotic and not (can we say BDSM?).

Yes you hurt - Whoever - and understand that they are most likely like you, all new to this earth experience and they don't have a clue that you are as blind in your path as they are in theirs (truth is they won't realize until 46 how blind they are today - again live and learn).

If you sent a PM saying 'I'm sorry' you did your part.

Yeah I know, the consequences of our errors is always painful - but alas, to err is human... so yeah a lot of humans are in pain.

Let it go. The best you can.

No real harm here, no real foul - we are learning... ALL of us, even this ancient nature spirit still learns crap.... This is the joy (and hell) of life.

Xyxthumbs

Austin, all you can do is give an honest, sincere, apology. If it is not accepted by the offended party, all you can really do is cut your losses and move on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Try talking to that person privately.

We all make mistakes sweetie.