Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My drawings, new and old ones
This one is dedicated to NerdyGiant for helping me to find my drawing inspiration again Remybussi

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5476]

Are you drawing professionally or just for your own joy? Anyway, they're great.

Quote:Are you drawing professionally or just for your own joy? Anyway, they're great.

I'm drawing just for my own joy Smile

Jake Wrote:Old Man? Who do you call old man? I'm not even 40 yet hahaha. I should have beaten you ass when I had the chance to show you to respect your elders... now it's too late hahahaha. And you're not stealing any of my friends baby lol... Frosty will become your little brother auntie, she'll be family by then Smile So you sure can talk and chat with her as much as you want.

Taking in consideration that Alex is also your dad and you're pretty much 9 years younger than he is... do you call him old man too? If you do run baby run because he'll catch you and truly beat your ass and I'll watch with contempt hahaha.

Yeah sure dad like you'd ever be able once in your lifetime to touch one of your children hahahaha keep dreaming. You'd lecture us to death that's more like it LOL.

SilverFrost Wrote:Something from this year:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5473]

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5474]

I do love all the contrasts here bewteen "cold" and "warm" colors

Dad showed me the pictures you did of him and Alex... good work auntie because they are both quite difficult subjects to draw... mostly daddy Alex and his amazing blond hair that he seemed to never have combed once in its lifetime lol. It took dad two months just to draw Alex Smile Well there's also the fact that neither of them can stare at eachother more than 2 minutes without wanting to kiss one another lol. That kind of slow down production a little hahaha!

southbiochem Wrote:I could sleep with this in my head...:biggrin:

I could sleep with that in my BED! :p

MarySandy Wrote:Dad showed me the pictures you did of him and Alex... good work auntie because they are both quite difficult subjects to draw... mostly daddy Alex and his amazing blond hair that he seemed to never have combed once in its lifetime lol. It took dad two months just to draw Alex Smile Well there's also the fact that neither of them can stare at eachother more than 2 minutes without wanting to kiss one another lol. That kind of slow down production a little hahaha!

They both are quite challenging to draw, yep, so thanks Smile

SilverFrost Wrote:They both are quite challenging to draw, yep, so thanks Smile

Yeah and they are both mentally challenged I understand LOL

MarySandy Wrote:Yeah and they are both mentally challenged I understand LOL

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD