Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My drawings, new and old ones
MarySandy Wrote:Yeah and they are both mentally challenged I understand LOL

You little bitch! Okay okay I've got you baby girl... alright so you do recall that you don't actually have any of Alex genetics (which is too bad lol) but you have mine mwuahahahahaha, so if I'm mentally challenged there's fat chances that you'll develop it too Smile. But don't you worry my dear child I have reserved a room for both of us when we'll officially lose our marbles... we'll spend the rest of our miserable life in a loony hospital drooling plum pudding. Hahaha can't wait to see that lol.

Jake Wrote:You little bitch! Okay okay I've got you baby girl... alright so you do recall that you don't actually have any of Alex genetics (which is too bad lol) but you have mine mwuahahahahaha, so if I'm mentally challenged there's fat chances that you'll develop it too Smile. But don't you worry my dear child I have reserved a room for both of us when we'll officially lose our marbles... we'll spend the rest of our miserable life in a loony hospital drooling plum pudding. Hahaha can't wait to see that lol.

Hmmm daddy Alex looks super hot but his genetics doesn't make him better than the one I have from you... he goes outside in winter at -12 and he immediately catch a cold Hahahaha. You and I walk with T-shirt from the house to the stable and we come back without even a sign of a flu. I've got strong genes from you and mom. Thanks for the room at the looney bin but if you don't mind I'd prefer visit you once in a while because frankly I've seen grandma with plum pudding she's not even challenged and I've got disgusted for life hahahaha

Edward Wrote:Are you drawing professionally or just for your own joy? Anyway, they're great.

She is a professional tattoo designer though.

MarySandy Wrote:Hmmm daddy Alex looks super hot but his genetics doesn't make him better than the one I have from you... he goes outside in winter at -12 and he immediately catch a cold Hahahaha. You and I walk with T-shirt from the house to the stable and we come back without even a sign of a flu. I've got strong genes from you and mom. Thanks for the room at the looney bin but if you don't mind I'd prefer visit you once in a while because frankly I've seen grandma with plum pudding she's not even challenged and I've got disgusted for life hahahaha

Hahahahaha you really are my daughter sweetie... but what you just told about my mom... oh I am so telling her LOL

Sandy and Jake, you two sound so similar, I love it. Just perfect XyxthumbsRoflXyxthumbs

This time something much much older, these two are made around 2001-2003, both painted with oil paints.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5487]

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5488]

Wow, Silverfrost, your paintings/drawings are nicer than some of the drawings/paintings I see at auctions! Smile Thanks for sharing.

SilverFrost Wrote:Something from this year:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5473]

[Image: picture.php?albumid=757&pictureid=5474]

I want those made in stained glass windows!!!!!

SilverFrost Wrote:Sandy and Jake, you two sound so similar, I love it. Just perfect XyxthumbsRoflXyxthumbs

For me it's an honor to be compared to my dad Smile

SilverFrost Wrote:Sandy and Jake, you two sound so similar

Yeah. Extremely similar.