Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream's come true....
OK, so I'm going on a camping rally next weekend

From the e-mail from the organisers

Herewith the Arrangements, ( NOT Instructions) for the week end.

NOTE: Members and guests are welcome, even if they have not previously indicated intention to attend

On arrival,
Hoot at the gate and it will be opened from the inside – please be patient, Rudi is on the move.
If confronted by a young guy (Rudi) inform him that you are with us
Set up on a site of own choice – Our area will be to the left of the road, immediately after the entrance/boom all the way down past the swimming pool.
If arrival expected late at night, please inform Rudi on 076-******* otherwise he will not open.
Accommodation payment will be collected by Rudi (usually the next morning – each responsible for own payment).
Dates of stay may be extended earlier or later if desired – (no booking, for sites, required at this stage).
Tariffs in first posting herein.
All activities on an impromptu/voluntary (even if planned) basis except Saturday evening where attendance is voluntary but expected.
Pre-ordered name tags R15 – Please have change.
Breakfast (R25 per person - payment to Rudi) arrangements to be finalised on payment to caravan park (Minimum of 20 required – indications are more than 50)
If other accommodation is used (such as rooms) or park outside our area (which you may), please ensure we know where you are, only for communication purposes.
Please do not rely on cell phones – signal is weak, if any signal at all inside the park. Messages do seem to go through. I have heard at the gate area the signal is sufficient.

WHAT YOU GET FOR THE WEEK END

Friday evening – Braai ‘n Burger.

Fire provided – we are trying to get buns donated – we will attempt to have some patties for sale at R5 each. This generally goes down well after a hectic day at work, travelling. pitching camp or whatever, especially for hungry impatient children.

Saturday evening – Bring and Braai.

Fire will be provided (possibly pap and sauce).

Key rings and disks to be handed out to attendees.

Sunday Morning – Breakfast provided by the resort at R25 per person.

Sunday evening – Bring a mug – vegetarian soup will be provided.

On going – Tea/coffee in hall – bring games to keep occupied – cold water swimming pool (not recommended – winter)

It's all there in the first 2 sentences under "on arrival"....... Like I said.... My dream's come true.....

(I bin waiting 10 loooong years to be confronted by a "young man"

Sigh.... 2 weeks to loose my virginity....Again....Rofl....Rofl

Woo hoo, trail I am so happy for you Smile have fun Wink

Lucky Ducky!!!

sounds like fun, been years since I've been camping, I sort of miss it.

Hay Ducky,

Give Rudi a big tip when he opens the gate for you - and he'll be following you around like a lost puppy during the camping holiday. Beats having to stalk him the whole time!!!!!

I have found that if you flash a fist full of money while walking into the woods/brush,,,,,, someone will always follow you in........ They will probably rob you,,, but it's still lots of fun (big grin)....

Only joking!!! Don't listen to me,,,,, I'm insane!!!!

Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Hay Ducky,

Give Rudi a big tip when he opens the gate for you - and he'll be following you around like a lost puppy during the camping holiday. Beats having to stalk him the whole time!!!!!

I have found that if you flash a fist full of money while walking into the woods/brush,,,,,, someone will always follow you in........ They will probably rob you,,, but it's still lots of fun (big grin)....

Only joking!!! Don't listen to me,,,,, I'm insane!!!!

Jimerooo

No your not.... It's the honest truth...

What happens to Gay dudes at 35? or is it 25??

We morph from a good lay into a wallet!...Biglaugh

Think I'll take a bottle of brandy with...... To keep warm of course.... Got nothing to do with giving Rudy a <not-so> wee dram....

trialbyerror Wrote:No your not.... It's the honest truth...

What happens to Gay dudes at 35? or is it 25??

We morph from a good lay into a wallet!...Biglaugh

Think I'll take a bottle of brandy with...... To keep warm of course.... Got nothing to do with giving Rudy a <not-so> wee dram....

Sad, but true. Money gets attention. At the restaurants that I frequent, the waiters & waitresses are much more attentive after I've been there a couple times - because they remember I'm a big tipper!!!... I don't mind really, they need the money and I need my coffee fresh and hot. (smile)...

Enjoy your trip, and do a little friendly flirting with the staff & fellow campers. Hell, at our age it's entertainment!!!
We Have Elvis !!

I haven't camped in years. Sounds like a blast.

Camping used to be so much simpler, and not pressures about scoring either.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Camping used to be so much simpler, and not pressures about scoring either.

Hi B
Depends on which type of "camping" me-thinks...Confusedmile: