Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite books.
Kira-Kira, Inkheart, Inkspell, Alice in Wonderland, The Big Wave, and anything by C.S. Lewis. So, what are your favorites?

Well, its not really a book. But I love Euripides' Bacchae. I like all the plays by Aeschylus, Sophacles and Euripides.
Also the Iliad and Odyssey.
For the hell of if, I'll throw in Virgil's Aeniad.

IT & Rose Madder - Stephen King

Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:IT & Rose Madder - Stephen King

Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
I saw Stephen King's house when I was in Maine. I also saw the cemetary that they used in "Pet Sematary". And about the book, and the movie, "IT", that is the reason why I'm afraid of clowns now.Rolleyes

I really enjoy the Dragonlance books ... my favourite being "Riverwind the Plainsman" ... :redface: Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

harry potter, that's right, i'm a harry potter nerd and i'm proud of it. also, i'm reading wicked right now and it is rrealllyyy good, i wanna go see the play.

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:harry potter, that's right, i'm a harry potter nerd and i'm proud of it. also, i'm reading wicked right now and it is rrealllyyy good, i wanna go see the play.
^_^Confusedmile:

sexyzackers Wrote:I saw Stephen King's house when I was in Maine. I also saw the cemetary that they used in "Pet Sematary". And about the book, and the movie, "IT", that is the reason why I'm afraid of clowns now.Rolleyes

Wow, that's pretty damn cool!

IT the book scared the sweet bejeezus outta me. The film did when I was younger... not now tho.
I don't like clowns thanks to a mix of IT and Poltergeist movie (the clown doll).

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Wow, that's pretty damn cool!

IT the book scared the sweet bejeezus outta me. The film did when I was younger... not now tho.
I don't like clowns thanks to a mix of IT and Poltergeist movie (the clown doll).
I haven't seen that...And now that you mention there's a clown in it, I don't want to.:frown: Just kiddingWink . I might watch it...

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:harry potter, that's right, i'm a harry potter nerd and i'm proud of it. also, i'm reading wicked right now and it is rrealllyyy good, i wanna go see the play.

Best book eva!!!!!!!!