Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Time
Hi

I'm going to a Sauna on Monday. Its going to be my first time. Not just with a guy, my first time ever. I'm kinda nervous.

Can any one give me some advice on it. Like what the first thrust of penetration feels like. What I can do to please a guy orally. Any positions that are best for my first time. Are there any sites that have stuff about first times? obviously I want to here about other experiences.

Thanks! :redface:

only advice i can give is do whatr i did on my first time go with the flow and remember u can say no u dont need to feel u gotta do it with anyone u dont want to

zeon Wrote:only advice i can give is do whatr i did on my first time go with the flow and remember u can say no u dont need to feel u gotta do it with anyone u dont want to
Heed his advice and EnjoyKnuddel

Good luck. You are a brave man :eek:
In addition to the above I would suggest you don't trust anyone who says you don't need a condom if you are going to penetrate or be penetrated. Condoms for each partner and plenty of lube for you.

Be safe.

marshlander Wrote:Good luck. You are a brave man :eek:
In addition to the above I would suggest you don't trust anyone who says you don't need a condom if you are going to penetrate or be penetrated. Condoms for each partner and plenty of lube for you.

Be safe.

That's about as good as it gets

Nice one Marshy

xxxxxx

I went to sauna once with my boyfriend, Confusedmile:

I've never been to one, but all I can offer as advice is similar to everyone else, be safe and don't do anything you're not comfortable with.

Hope you have a good time Smile

Tried to go to a sauna with my Japanese partner in Tokyo but when they opened the little window and saw a "gaijin" they refused us admittance. Assholes.

We went to a "regular" sauna and had a great time. It was huge, clean and we had our own fun later that nite in the comforts of our own bed, floor, wall Lol2

riperthe27 Wrote:Hi

I'm going to a Sauna on Monday. Its going to be my first time. Not just with a guy, my first time ever. I'm kinda nervous.

Can any one give me some advice on it. Like what the first thrust of penetration feels like. What I can do to please a guy orally. Any positions that are best for my first time. Are there any sites that have stuff about first times? obviously I want to here about other experiences.

Thanks! :redface:
I was about your age when I had my first. I was pretty nervous. I went to a club and stood there in the corner and I'm not kidding some hot guy came up and grabbed my ass randomly. I responded and a few hours later we were at his place. You think you won't know what to do, but it just comes naturally. I was a bit of a noob and I think I hurt him with my teeth cause he kept flinching. I've learnt to be a bit more careful about it. Also I think its heaps easier if youre a bottom, cause he sorta just took control and I went with it. Seriously make sure you use protection cause you will regret it so much if you don't. Also go during the week as there should be a younger croud there. Nothing wrong with the older croud but if its your first time probably safer going with someone closer to your age.

This sites pretty informative.

The Lovers' Guide : Articles[tt_news]=276&tx_ttnews[backPid]=21&cHash=69feb923e