Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first... everything beautiful
More good news! Smile Congrats.

As for taking it slow, well, I think we always take it the way it happens. Sometimes it works slowly, sometimes not. I've "fallen in love" in a heart beat (with a total stranger who ended up being a 5 year relationship that was also a total disaster, but that's a whole other story!). LOL.

Life is like a wheel turning. Sometimes you're going down and sometimes you're going up. It helps, I think, to keep in mind as you go up that there will *always* be a "down side" one way or another. Same thing when you find yourself falling toward the bottom: Remind yourself the this, too, will pass and there will be an upswing at some point. It's just the rhythm of life.

Will: Wow, this is pretty great! Sometimes things happen so quickly that you can't catch your breath, and all you can do is go with it. Adam and I rushed into everything - sex, commitment, living together --- and yeah, there have been many problems, but I wouldn't change anything.

Enjoy, be happy and keep believing. Good things DO happen!

Oooh congratulations, I hope that it continues to work out with him for you. Smile

It ALWAYS happens when you least expect it Smile

Congratulations, and have fun!

I love the great news that are suddenly being posted on GS! Usually we only get the bad ones. It's great that you guys are remembering to share the good stuff too!

Good for you!

Smile Congrats BlueStar
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Congrats...my best to you both!

Congrats Bluestar...you deserve the best! Be safe and have fun. Smile

Will: I was telling Adam about this at dinner, and he was thrilled for you too. I guess he got a little carried away with the romance of it, because our 3 year old said, I want to be in love too! (He has no idea what it means, but Adam made it sound so good...)-

So...your story is inspiring a whole new generation of lovers!!