Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first... everything beautiful
First of all I was a having a very bad time, depression visiting me by force. But now I'm so relieved, to say happier than ever... Smile

I met him on onlylads 2 days ago, we got along very quickly and relaxed as we were chatting all the time. He's 21. He lives in another city far from me and works in a hotel, but he had his day off today and he came to my region. It was my first date, we talked for hours and had lunch together, then drunk cocktail in my favorite restaurant. Then we went to an abandoned small wood where we found a ruined isolated cabin. We entered, made sure we're completely safe, showed off our dicks and played with each other's... Then I had my first kiss Knuddel... It was awesome, like a dream, I thought of nothing except of him... It was also my first sexual experience, but we had no protection so we didn't suck. Then we hugged and kissed stronger and tighter... I love him, he loves me, and very quickly we've now became boyfriends. I can't wait for our next time when I'll go to his place 1luvu1luvu1luvu

And to my GS friends, I thank you all for helping me get through that bad time Smile. I still can't believe what happened, it was my first hug too... So much wonderful things happened at the time I thought was impossible... Laugh

Now be right back, I wanna change my status Smile. And for those who haven't dated anyone yet, I hope you'll find your love. Herz

Oh I know it's too early for one date, but we both wanted to start a relationship NOW Smile.

Congrats BlueStar! Smile I'm really happy for you. 1blue1

I really wish you all the very best for your relationship and may you guys lead a happy life Smile

Hope I can find my love like you too Smile

bluedragon Wrote:Congrats BlueStar! Smile I'm really happy for you. 1blue1

I really wish you all the very best for your relationship and may you guys lead a happy life Smile

Hope I can find my love like you too Smile

Thanks Bluedragon Smile to be honest I dunno how it happened, the date was so sudden, and I was so depressed until it happened. I think you should try dating sites like onlylads, otherwise wait for love, you can't know when it knocks your door Wink

BlueStar Wrote:Thanks Bluedragon Smile to be honest I dunno how it happened, the date was so sudden, and I was so depressed until it happened. I think you should try dating sites like onlylads, otherwise wait for love, you can't know when it knocks your door Wink

Thnks BlueStar Smile I will try that website Smile

Congrat's on your first steps !!! I'm happy for you !!!!

Just be cautious/careful !!!

BlueStar, you have no idea how wonderful it is to read such good news. Take care and enjoy your new friend!
I bid NO Trump!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you A. You deserve a bit of happiness.

Please remember, and you said it yourself, you're moving into a relationship at light speed. Please be careful. You already know how easy it is to become completely attached (obsession was your word sweetpea) and lose perspective. If something goes wrong this will be a hard crash for you, and that scares me a little bit. I don't want to bring you off of the wave of finally feeling good, I just want you to remember that you are the custodian of your heart. You have to protect it even when it is dead set on what it wants. Be careful my friend. Slow it down a bit and enjoy the ride. Getting to this point hasn't been easy; now you can relax, hold his hand, kiss him, and TALK to him. Get to know him. Find out his favorite color. His birthday. What he wants to do in the future. What he wants and needs out of your relationship. What this relationship means... Find the boundaries of the thing. Breathe. Relax, Enjoy the view.

All that serious stuff aside...

Elefant YAY!!! Elefant

I can't tell you how happy I am for you honey!

MexicanwaveMexicanwaveMexicanwave

My my my,I can't believe you also got lucky! And to think I was the first to reveal to you just now about finding someone,when you also found someone! Hahaha. I'm very glad to hear that the wind is finally blowing to your side BlueStar~ And I have to second Stevie,take it slow,enjoy the ride,the slow ride will be so much more exciting that you won't regret it. Smile

Dang it![SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]
I've already bought my bus ticket to Lebanon!!!!!
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
WAAAAAAH!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: Cute-Baby-Crying1-1680x1050.jpg]

Woooo Hooo For Blue Star!!!!!!!!!!!!
Words of advice.
[SIZE="5"]Wear heavy shoes
to keep from bumping your head
on ceilings and door frames.
[/SIZE]

memechose Wrote:
Dang it![SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]
I've already bought my bus ticket to Lebanon!!!!!
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
WAAAAAAH!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: Cute-Baby-Crying1-1680x1050.jpg]

Woooo Hooo For Blue Star!!!!!!!!!!!!
Words of advice.
[SIZE="5"]Wear heavy shoes
to keep from bumping your head
on ceilings and door frames.
[/SIZE]

Hahaha don't be sad already Kiss3 and don't worry too much about those buried houses, I've got to get used to them Wink

Oh and, how are you supposed to go to Lebanon by bus??? :eek: