Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first gay experience...
Thanks for replying to my derail. Sorry OP. I've heard before that bi-sexeals fall in love with the personalities, and I can relate to that, but that doesn't explain the sex.. I'll make a seperate thread for this bi discus

Im with cuddly, I dont understand bi's at all. I honestly think your either into dick or pussy and not both. its beyond what I can understand.

Iiiii Think that what other people think shouldn't matter in any scenario of someone else's life, unless you plan to fuck them, marry them, hire them or befriend them.

And even then, it shouldn't matter much, cause at the end of the day, we all bleed red, shit the same, and die, so what's the big deal?

Hands-make-heart

Kaytee Wrote:Im so confused!

It's alright to be confused. It's one of the luxuries that our generation has, so be confused, keep experimenting, figure yourself out and have fun.

Kaytee Wrote:And we didnt end up having sex but we did suck each other and i did swallow...
I'm not sure what definition for "having sex" you're using. From what I read, you had sex. Of course that's semantics, so suit yourself.

As to whether to do it again, if he wants to do it again, AND you want to do it again, that's all it takes.

You don't need the labels. Relax, experiment if you want with other men, or women. You'll find out about yourself soon enough. Be careful. Be safe

I've always thought bisexuality was a tremendous burden. Let us say you're romantically involved with one sex, aren't they always wondering if, secretly, your looking for a person of the sex they're not? And isn't that somewhat the case? I suspect that bisexuals have a tendency to go more for one or the other but there still lingers the temptation and the reality that they can go both ways. You might think of it as cheating while you're not cheating as your mind is truly attracted to whomever you want; It's not a choice one can make, it's your brain giving you latitude to pursue whomever. Sort of like going on a double date with yourself and one other person, but there are only three of you. I would be interested to see the chromosome chain that produces this. But...can one say because I prefer sex with this sex but I have a great many very close friends whom I love of the opposite sex I'm not engaging in bisexual behavior? As I said, I think it's complicated and complicating.

ivorybenz Wrote:Im with cuddly, I dont understand bi's at all. I honestly think your either into dick or pussy and not both. its beyond what I can understand.

are you only into one type of sex ?

as in , absolutely only oral , or anal , but never both ? or do you have different kinds of sex when you're with someone ?

saying someone can only be into "dick" or "pussy" is like saying that someone can only be into oral sex and nothing else.
obviously there are people who are only into oral sex , but i'd say the vast majority of people like different things , even if those different things are done with the same person.

Ok ok ok people
Listen here
Actually
Bisexuality is a real thing. It happens kay now got to wikipedia and learn about what it is if you don't understand something research it kay!

Charon Wrote:I've always thought bisexuality was a tremendous burden. Let us say you're romantically involved with one sex, aren't they always wondering if, secretly, your looking for a person of the sex they're not? And isn't that somewhat the case? I suspect that bisexuals have a tendency to go more for one or the other but there still lingers the temptation and the reality that they can go both ways.

being attracted to someone you're not in a relationship with and being tempted to have sex with someone else is not a bisexual thing , it's a human thing.

You're young and horny, so don't drive yourself crazy trying to label yourself. If you enjoyed it, and want to experiment and explore some more, do it! You're in the prime of your life, and you shouldn't feel bad or ashamed of wanting to play. Just make sure you communicate with whoever you're playing with, and always use protection.