Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first gay experience...
I think the easy way to tell what gender you like is what you think about when you masturbate. If you think mostly about boys, or penises, then you're gay.

I would suggest that the fact you sucked off your friend and you both enjoyed it, probably means you are. It's not a big deal. If you can get over it, then try taking the opportunity and seeing more of your friend and see where it goes.

Family Guy... Shit, that reminds me of my first experience too. Look, don't jump into conclusions and only go for it if you really trust him. You said he is openly gay and he is your friend, so Woolly said is a possibility, he has the weapons to blackmail you if he desires to. Trust me, nothing had happened between me and my bf before and my friends already thought we were together just because we were close. I can only wonder what they'd say if I ever confirm their theories.

Other than that, enjoy it. You're lucky to be open for a gay experience and have a friend willing to "help" without all the drama most of us must have gone through (I say that because I'm really hoping I wasn't the only one hehe Smile )

You can do a lot of stuff in the heat of the moment, and that may have been what happened in your case. There have been moments when I have looked back and I'm like "why did I do that?" Several questions to ask yourself is if you now find men attractive, if you enjoyed the experience with him, and if you want to do that experience again.

I'm bisexual but these days all I can think about is sex with guys nostop. Worried I might do something implusive with some ramdom dude.