Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first night out- The gay club story
IanSaysHi Wrote:[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] It was a relief after a year to find out he didn't really hate me and that most of it was due to simmering mutual attraction. It was worth the wait, even if he was vile at some points lol.

Haha, honestly dude.. If it was me, I prolly wouldn't have had tolerance for something like this.. I would prolly lash out on him because I can't handle people giving me crab! This is why I need to start to tone my bitchiness down.. Cuz u never k what people's intentions are and that's where u turn out the bigger and better person! So I give you props for that lol

[MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION] Did you guys end up dating tho? ..

Yes. He was an absolute prince to me after that. I moved to London a couple of months later though and it ended. Good whilst it lasted though.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Yes. He was an absolute prince to me after that. I moved to London a couple of months later though and it ended. Good whilst it lasted though.

Aww, well you got something beautiful out of his vile behavior! Now I'm inspired, lol .. Good for you Ian! Smile

SilverBullet Wrote:Well... When you go stop thinking its some kinda super special thing... its simply a group of intoxicated gay guys ^_^. EXPECT your butt to get pinched and expect a few free drinks, have sex with no one Smile.

Hah, this reminds me of a good story I may need to eventually post on here Tongue.

Although they have backrooms in gay clubs where guys have sex there all the time, So what's the risk there?

SilverBullet Wrote:Well... When you go stop thinking its some kinda super special thing... its simply a group of intoxicated gay guys ^_^. EXPECT your butt to get pinched and expect a few free drinks, have sex with no one Smile.

Hah, this reminds me of a good story I may need to eventually post on here Tongue.

Well i'll just make sure ill wear a lot of leather that night....
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

So what's the risk there? Nasty places.

Carry condoms.

Have sex with no one.

Carry condoms anyway.

And don't forget my friend who got herpes on his hand!

No, I never asked.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:So what's the risk there? Nasty places.

Carry condoms.

Have sex with no one.

Carry condoms anyway.

And don't forget my friend who got herpes on his hand!

No, I never asked.

Bring a condom to a drag show?

Under no circumstances should you try to be friendly with Willam Belli.

Sad

Emiliano Wrote:Under no circumstances should you try to be friendly with Willam Belli.

Sad

Aww, Tell me the story love