Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first post
Hi there guys! I'm kinda new here and I'm glad to be a part of this website Smile I just wanna say that this is my first time to verbalize my feelings regarding what i feel towards my own sexuality, as in this is my very first time! I've been confused since high school and it's a big relief to be able to share my thoughts and feelings with other people who are understanding and open to these kinds of stuff.
I don't know actually if I'm straight, gay, or bisexual. The thing here is I am in a long term straight relationship.. And I do feel love for my girl, we've been through a lot and I don't want to hurt her.. However I also get attracted to boys and I tend to fantasize myself with them. I'm a 20 years old young man from Manila, and I'm confused. What do you guys think I should do??

finally, another one of my kind. hi there. welcome to Gayspeak.
Sana mag-enjoy ka dito.

hi there,

as to what you should do,thats a hard thing to say without knowing the full situation but if it were me I would first want to know if I had real feling towrds the girl? if the answer was no then leaving her may be the best option so she can get on with finding a partner,this would also give you space to find out what you prefer in a partner,you could be gay or Bi,you say you don't want to leave your GF because it will hurt her but if you are gay then you are only putting off leaving so will hurt her anyway so you migh as well do to as soon as the time is right.Good Luck

@virgin hello there! Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Simon thanks for the reply, I've been in this relationship for about 4 years now and I know that I love her.. I've read threads here which is very similar to mine, and there are advices about being open to your partner will be a big help but I think I am not ready and will not be ready to open up to her about my confusion..
Anyways, are there any available advices of how can I be Certain of my sexuality?

Welcome to this wonderful site Dustyboy. I don't know if there is any way to know for sure other than doing it with another man. Trust me, you will know then. You could try to open up to your mate and have some fun with it in fantasy land, but you still won't know for sure until you do it for real. Good luck hun.

Hello & welcome to the site!, I hope you enjoy your stay here more so i hope you find out what you truely want

xo - Jesse Smile

Dustyboy Wrote:I am in a long term straight relationship..I do feel love for my girl, we've been through a lot and I don't want to hurt her.. However I also get attracted to boys and I tend to fantasize myself with them. I'm confused. What do you guys think I should do??

The answer is just right there dustyboy. I don't think it's a question about your sexuality (cause clearly, you are bisexual) but rather, a question as to how you're going to avoid infedelity. Whether you're fantasizing with a girl or a boy, it doesn't matter. The fact that you are already committed or in a relationship with someone, means it requires loyalty. Ocassionally, it's not bad to look at guys, but don't ever cross the line. Respect your girlfriend, respect your relationship, respect the love you felt for her as what you've said in your previous statement.

Dustyboy Wrote:@virgin hello there! Thanks for the warm welcome!

walang anuman.. member ka ba ng SEB o PBS clan? member kasi ako nun eh. hehe.

welcome to the site

@Stephanie thanks for the advice! However I don't think it'll
Be easy to open up with a friend of mine, I don't really know how they would react if I ask them if they wanna give it a try. My place is not like UK or US where most people are open to these kinds of ideas, anyways that's one good advice for me, I think it'll take time to materialize :p thanks!