Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first post
Hello all. After lurking and reading I've decided I owe it to myself and the community to make my first post.

Just using this site as a means to come to grips with my sexuality. I'm a big believer in the Kinsey Scale. I'm trying to embrace the fact that emotional and sexual attraction to other men is a part of my life.

I'm 23, and about three or four years ago I really started coming out of my shell. Always had a good social life but either failed or avoided romantic relationships. A part of coming out of that shell was an 'a-ha' moment I had where I realised why I enjoyed having deep relationships with men but floundered with girl friends was because I infact liked men. Turned down by a close friend and moving on but that's a story for another (probably my second) post.

I'm college educated. My interests include politics, philosophy, music (RAWK!), religion, boats and jetskiis, snow skiing, guns, FPS and RTS video games, the wide and varied world of tobacco and alchohol products, and foreign cultures. I like having fun and helping people out and I love my family and friends.

Hello, Newburgh young man... Does your family know about your sexual orientation, or is that something to explore? In any case, Welcome to GaySpeak. Sex likes less tobacco and less liquor. So, do the smoking and drinking with moderation and stay alive (and safe!) Wink
Talk to you soon, about your second post.

Hello NB, and welcome to Gay Speak!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to gay speakSmile

Welcome to GaySpeak Wink

welcome to gayspeak newburgh!

Hello, Newburgh welcome to GaySpeak. Confusedmile:

Welcome to gayspeak, hope you make lots of friends here?Biggrina

Welcome to Gay Speak...

Welcome

Здравствуйте (Hello) my friend and welcome Rolleyes