Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My friend likes me, but I like his friend.
How to begin this... I have a friend who several times in the past has said he likes me, we've been there for each other, helped eacho other through our break ups and difficult family times, he has tell me several times he likes me, last time being 2 weeks ago, we've spoken and decided to remain friends He's a great guy but I don't feel physical attracted to him at all, I've tried, to see him in a different way, but I can't see him other than as a very close friend, closer than my brothers even, but a friend, so even if he likes me I can't return his feelings, we've talked about it and managed to rescue our friendship without much weirdness between us.

Now the thing is he has a friend Who I feel very attracted to, he's very nice and also very close to my friend, yet he and I aren't close, but I would like to get to know him better, but at the same time I've been stoppin myself because this woud probably hurt my friend, and that's the least I want to do, I had been pretty much trying to supress and forget about him but last night we were at a party, I was even trying to flirt with another guy but he left early, I promised my friend to stay with him and help him clean after, so when most of the people left my friend's friend comes and begins talking to me and flashes my his hndsome smile and I'm like why does this have to be so awkward?! ._.

So what would you do in my place?

You have to be sure that they are just friends. If so, I think there is nothing wrong to make out with him.
However, if you think there is 'something' between them, it is best to stay away. There is nothing more hurtful than hurting a friend.

be honest, otherwise just be the best slut you can be.

if u and ur friend are that close and he cares about u i say he won't be upset he will probably be happy for u. it could also help him get over u, but thats a might im working off my friends past relationships and they got over there ex's/ crushes when they meet someone.