Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My friend wanked using my leather jacket
So here is the story, a few days ago I went to friend's house to hang out and stay the night. I got a crush on him even though I befriended him like a week ago and this was my second time staying at his house. We were chilling and having fun, until I decided to go upstairs to take a shower. He probably thought I'd take my sweet time because by the time I was done, I could see him sitting in the living room with his pants on his ankles and his cock on my leather jacket! I didn't know what to do so I just watched him cum on the leather and then I decided to quietly go back upstairs again, to spare him the humiliation of getting caught.
After he was finished he removed his cum with a tissue. As you can see in the pics he did a fine job cleaning my jacket, so no harm done there.

I'll be honest, I did find it very exciting that he would use my leather jacket to cum on. But what do you guys think, does this mean that he is into me? Should I confess my feelings to him? Or should I pretend I didn't see anything and let him have his way with my leather jacket? And did something like this ever happened to any of you? If so, how did you react?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's cute. I don't know if it means he likes you, but he's crazy about how your leather coat feels on his cock. Why not let him "catch" you doing something kinky?

Get yourself a leather chest harness and/or a leather jockstrap. Put them on. Go over to his place again. Tell him, "Hey I got some new things at the store!" Then show off your new purchases. Then the two of you can take it from there. No words are needed.

Camfer, good idea! Could lead to hot frottage.

Wear it like a trophy!

But, you do know that cumming on leather is stupid? It will soak into the fabric and you will never get it out. Even if you think he cleaned it, and it looks decent, some of it is still in there, and it will be there for good now.

So, only let the guys whose juices you don't mind wearing on yourself for years cum on your leather items.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

kiss him when he least expects it...on the lips

I'd have to kill him. Semen permanently damages leather and honestly? I don't have the money to let people treat my stuff like tissue you toss in the trash, or a cumdumpster for their spew.

Just saying. To me? I wouldn't consider that cute OR okay.

Is this actually a thing? If this happened to me, I'd probably take it as a deliberate insult, but maybe I'm out of touch.

I think you have to explain the sleeping over at his house thing. Do you sleep in the same bed? Is he gay / does he know you are gay?
Use a condom.

What assholes.

This is gross.